http://www.davisdvd.com/images/discs/reservoirdogs.jpg

Sweet.

Any word on the special features yet?

[quote=“ailemrac07”]
[/quote]
yeah thats what I was wondering myself

[quote=“Scarface”]
So Reservoir Dogs is gonna come out in another super edition on dvd AGAIN, and still no sign of the Kill Bill special edition. Yeah, makes real fucking sense.
[/quote]

Maybe QT wants to wait until one of its anniversaries to release a special edition.

By the way, the gas can and matchbook are awesome and original and both are going to be displayed on my shelf.

yeah how much does It cost?

Very cool, I’ll be picking it up.

Definately getting it. Hope it has new special features, but even if it doesn’t I will still be roped into buying it. I like the sound of new licensed merchandise too.

[quote=“Black Mamba!”]
Maybe QT wants to wait until one of its anniversaries to release a special edition.
[/quote]

I think that’s what he is probably gonna do.

[quote=“ailemrac07”]
[/quote]

I hope it’s good 8)

OKAY EVERYBODY

release date is mid-october

please everybody please please please (pre-) order using these links. it is really important that if you use amazon that you use these links as that helps this website survive. it’s not that I am in debt and having trouble financing this website but the amount of time and energy that i can invest in it depends on if i have to put my own money in it or if the community’s participation covers the costs both financially and in terms of feedback and … fun :wink:

so here are the official tarantino.info amazon.com reservoir dogs 15th anniversary dvd shopping links:

RESERVOIR DOGS 15th ANNIV. GAS CAN LIMITED EDITION

only 15 Dollars?

[quote=“Lode”]
only 15 Dollars?
[/quote]
Yeah thats what I was thinking. Does It give you bad luck or something?

[quote=“The Seb”]
OKAY EVERYBODY

release date is mid-october

please everybody please please please (pre-) order using these links. it is really important that if you use amazon that you use these links as that helps this website survive. it’s not that I am in debt and having trouble financing this website but the amount of time and energy that i can invest in it depends on if i have to put my own money in it or if the community’s participation covers the costs both financially and in terms of feedback and … fun :wink:

so here are the official tarantino.info amazon.com reservoir dogs 15th anniversary dvd shopping links:

RESERVOIR DOGS 15th ANNIV. GAS CAN LIMITED EDITION

[/quote]
Can you only get it from amazon? I mean, I’d love to support the site but I won’t order from amazon again.

Do It Ebay.

ok, I preordered amazon

But shipping to Germany is so expensive… :frowning:

yeah, that’s why I wont order there again, I payed more for shipping and customs than I payed for my dvds…

i got a question, what if i preorder two of them and then they mark them up to 30.00, will i still be charged 30 for each of them.

No. you’ll get charged at the price you pre-ordered them.

yes that is the main reason why I recommend - out of experience - to preorder now, because in a few weeks/months you’ll be paying double that price, so go right to

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ … ntintar-20”>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000HC2LEY/thequentintar-20</LINK_TEXT>

and put that sweet fucker into your cart, add the kill bill diary by david carradine to it while you’re at it and then hit check out. i just did that