Released in France/website

The volume 1 is now released in France since the 26th. I’ve already saw it fourth times (in three days!) because I love it. It’s a masterpiece…

By the way, I would like to tell you that I did a new section on Kill Bill vol. 1, in my website. There’s a lot of photos (55, more or less).

Have a nice day!

did you watch it in English (with sous-titres) or in French?

[quote]did you watch it in English (with sous-titres) or in French?[/quote]
No, unfortunately. It’s dubbed in French.

wtf?!

did i understand that correctly

kill bill has been released in france since november the 26th ???

poor French…

You NEED to watch it in the original! It’s priceless! I hate dubbing…

Glad to hear you really liked the film Romain! :slight_smile:

Romain, what kind of reaction do you see in the theatre? Do the people say it rocks? How many people wanna see it? For my part I was fucking happy to see people clapping after see KB! There was no one who hadn´t have fun!

What´s up with the french people?

[quote]wtf?!

did i understand that correctly

kill bill has been released in france since november the 26th ???[/quote]
Yes. It has been released since last wednesday…

[quote]poor French…

You NEED to watch it in the original! It’s priceless! I hate dubbing…[/quote]
There’s some theatres where we can see the film in original language (with french subtitles) in France, of course, but unfortunaly not in my city.

[quote]Romain, what kind of reaction do you see in the theatre? Do the people say it rocks? How many people wanna see it?  For my part I was fucking happy to see people clapping after see KB! There was no one who hadn´t have fun!

What´s up with the french people?[/quote]
Wednesday there was lots of people, some were shocked by the violence. I eared some “Oh my god” when there’s the scene at the hospital, with Buck (Michael Bowen - Mark Dargus in JACKIE BROWN). Me I smiled: only Tarantino could find ideas like that! :smiley: Some people were going out when the violence takes place in the film (when Sophie Fatale lose an arm, with a blooding glushing for exemple), but at the end, people were smiling: they spent a good time anyway. :wink:

Most of the audiences I’ve seen it with were pretty cool. What pisses me off the most is when people fuckn laugh at the begininng when they hear Uma breathing heavily over the credits. Ok, ya yer all retards. A couple times people walked out, two times during the anime sequence and once during the showdown. Fuckers can’t handle Tarantino.

Walked out? Fucker.