The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

[Region 2 FRANCE] BOX - You have to see this

no comment

Heres a lighter pic and a bigger one here <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.dvdalliance.com/DVD-images/D … f-z2-1.jpg”>http://www.dvdalliance.com/DVD-images/DVD-news/kill-cof-z2-1.jpg</LINK_TEXT>

Hope this is a sign of things to come for The USA Box too

oh my god…that looks like the best box ever!!

whoa, kick ass!

where can you get this thing?

malls.tarantino.info

french Amazon! It is available at the 25th November. Please support this site and use Sebs amazon link.

Price: 74,99 €

wow thats an awsome box!i wonder how much special features is in it!

oftopic:hello evry one i am the newest memeber here!my name is olle and i am swedish!

Hi and welcome!

We have a special INTRO topic in the chat sub board for new members. You can post a little bit about yourself.

Don´t be surprised that no one will answer, it is not allowed in this topic. it is only for new members.

Anyway:

Here are the details of the DVDs of KB 1 & 2 from this Box Set:

Kill Bill : VOL 1

DVD 1

Film en VF et VO en DD 5.1 et DTS

Sous-titres pour sourds et malentendants

DVD 2

Making of

The 5, 6, 7, 8’s en concert (6 min de séquence musicale du groupe de rock japonais)

Bandes annonces (VOL 1 et 2)

Gallerie de photos

Kill Bill : VOL 2

DVD 1

Film en VF en DD 5.1 et DTS, VO en DD 5.1

Sous-titres pour sourds et malentendants

DVD 2

Making of

Le groupe Chingon en concert àla première du Volume 2

Une scène inédite

Bandes annonces (VOL 1 et 2)

Gallerie de photos

plus this:

• qt signature
  • a 100 page book about the film

75 euros? What the fuck is there in that box set… a Hanzo??

I hope they’ll do a student format dvd, just the movies and bonus very soon…

Terrible Features, looks like same on US Except split up on 2 discs

That sure as hell better get released in Australia. It looks great.

That’s looks fucking AWESOME!

[quote=“KJE71”]
Terrible Features, looks like same on US Except split up on 2 discs
[/quote]

yeah there are the same features on the US dvd… but what lucky frenchy we are : the book will be only for the europe !!!

And I have the box-set, and it is so great !!! for once time that in France we can have something more that the USA don’t have…

just something that I want to add : in this box-set, there is the 2 dvd, with the 2 bonus dvd, the book, some photos of the movies, and the original soundtracks of the 2 movies… yep’ :smiley: and the design of the dvd are not the same…

Judging by the special features, that’s EXACTLY the same as the Australian DVDs, except the features are on a seperate disc to the movies. I can smell a rip-off.

[quote=“Kyrus”]
Judging by the special features, that’s EXACTLY the same as the Australian DVDs, except the features are on a seperate disc to the movies. I can smell a rip-off.
[/quote]
I think you might just be right there. Hell, I’ll just downlaod the soundtracks and by a poster…far cheaper.

I really don’t care if it has the same bonus as the ones I already have. It’s the most beautiful boxset I’ve ever seen :smiley:

[quote=“Domovoi”]
I really don’t care if it has the same bonus as the ones I already have. It’s the most beautiful boxset I’ve ever seen :smiley:

[/quote]

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/av/docs/ … /fox02.jpg”>http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/av/docs/20040202/fox02.jpg</LINK_TEXT>

You have to search harder.

THIS BOX SET IS GONNA BE AMAZING! I’m saving my money for this. Any news on a canadian and US release?

any light on the extras?

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
any light on the extras?
[/quote]

Just read my old post, it can help you :
[quote=“cyber-lili”]
yeah there are the same features on the US dvd…

just something that I want to add : in this box-set, there is the 2 dvd, with the 2 bonus dvd, the book, some photos of the movies, and the original soundtracks of the 2 movies… yep’ :smiley: and the design of the dvd are not the same…
[/quote]

And to answer to this :
[quote=“CopperHead”]
Any news on a canadian and US release?
[/quote]

I think that the release is only european.

:’(What sniff, they gotta release a US and canadian release. They did for Pulp Fiction & Jackie Brown.