The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Question buscemi=buddy

I just watched the movie for the first time in a long time. Missed it.

Was that Steve Buscemi as Buddy holly the waiter?

Thanx

Yes that was Steve Buscemi as Buddy holly

And it’s kind of funny, because in Reservoir Dogs Buscemi complains about waiters and tips, and then in Pulp he IS a waitor. Kinda funny if ya ask me.

And it was Buscemi’s idea to have Vincent and Mia not tip the Buddy Holly waiter.

Yeah i never noticed that connection either thats pretty damn funny

Shit I didn’t notice that either. Man, this movie is packed with so many details.

damn, I knew it was buscemi, but didnt know they didnt tip him…lol…fuck I’m gonna watch that scene!

Lol, I never really saw that connection either. I love it how Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez use the same actors over and over again. The same with Spielberg and Tom Hanks.

Or Martin Scorcese and Robert DeNiro, and now DiCaprio.

that’s tight man i haven’t even thought bout dat shiznit!!! ;D

lol

thx for tha tip ill hav to watch dat shit again

thx agian laters

Mr. OrANgE

how do you know he didn’t get tipped?

I didnt saw it the first time, and on the ending credits I accidently saw Buscemi.

[quote]how do you know he didn’t get tipped?[/quote]

I asked Vincent if he tipped him. I asked him the night before his tragic death. He said no.

I also asked him what he likes better, tits or ass. He said ass.

he’s an ass person? hmmm you learn something new everyday

[quote]

I asked Vincent if he tipped him. I asked him the night before his tragic death. He said no.

I also asked him what he likes better, tits or ass. He said ass.
[/quote]

If he’s an ass person, he picked the wrong person to go out on a date with. Cuz Uma’s got a nice set of twins :smiley:

So did Marsellus employ him to get medieval on Zed’s ass, since he’s an ass person?

WARNING: Off-topic post*

Nice banner, Il_Buono. I can’t take my eyes off it.

**** End *****