Question about some picures. Where's the blood?

I have a question, and maybe someone can help. If you’re like me, you’ve been all over the net looking for any pictures from Kill Bill you can find. I have seen a lot of pics from the House of Blue Leaves scene where the Bride has absolutely no blood on her yellow track suit. In the movie it’s bloody for just about the entire time. Has anyone else seen these? What gives?

Yeah, I’ve seen those without the blood too and was wondering the same thing?

A lot of the publicity photos have the blood edited out for the sake of stupid people who are offended easily.

If you look at a lot of the photos, Uma’s face doesn’t even look right. That’s because the face was touched up and re-colored.

fuckin’ facists.

That’s so retarded… if people are easily offended by blood, don’t look at the picture. What a fucking concept.

1. if you desperately are hungry for blood, go see a pshrink you sicko

2. these pictures are not movie stills, they are fotos taken during shooting, this COULD mean that these scenes were made during rehearsal

3. movie companies usually don’t release graphic violence for promotion, that is bad for their reputation because they don’t want parents to stop their kids from seing the movie

It was just pure curiosity on my part. The pics I have seen are clearly not rehearsal pics but straight out of the movie. It just looks strange to see her clothes looks so clean when in the movie they were covered in blood.

Don’t forget that they blacked out the blood in the ads and trailers so it looked like they spilled ink all over the Bride’s tracksuit

[quote]Don’t forget that they blacked out the blood in the ads and trailers so it looked like they spilled ink all over the Bride’s tracksuit[/quote]
They’ve been doing that with trailers lately(Kill Bill and Matrix Revolutions). People are too fucking sensitive these days!!!

hey supernaut, whered u get ur signature from?

I got it from this interview on the Tonight Show when QT was wasted. Leno was talking about how violent the movie was and asked QT if he’s worried about any type of backlash and Tarantino said it’s action not violence. And Leno said something but I can’t remember to where QT replied “Someone else’s violence is my action”. If I remembered clearly.

[quote] but I can’t remember to where QT replied “Someone else’s violence is my action”.  If I remembered clearly.[/quote]

Actually I thought QT said that in the Primetime Monday interview. I’m not absolutely sure but that’s what rings a bell.