The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Question about Juliette Lewis

A while ago I watched a bit of mtv on the telly, and suddenly Juliette Lewis appeared, and she was singing in some sort of rock band… I never knew Juliette Lewis was in a rockband. Could someone tell me more about this?

they are called Juliette & The Licks

http://www.julietteandthelicks.com/

for all i know she cant sing for shit but maybe thats just me

thanks

[quote]for all i know she cant sing for shit but maybe thats just me[/quote]

I didnt like the music I heard, but it was just a small part, so I really can’t judge. So does this mean she has stopped acting?

no i dont think so, the band exists for a while now, she just does both i think

yes, she does the both, because, the band make a lot of concerts since a while, and she continues to act in the same time…

She’s not that bad. At least she’s better than Keanu Reeve’s old bad.

I think that she sings really bad(at least from what I heard on Full Tilt Boogie but she might have been really drunk when she was singing…)

she was in james camerons Strange Days and she was in a band and she performed a couple of her songs in the movie

I think Juliette and the Licks are pretty good, and they are much better live than on CD.

Are You Speaking My Language is the best, and Juliette Lewis is amazing for this song :wink:

I think her voice isn´t that bad, it suits the music.

She is great at both…she isnt a great musician, but that doesnt matter that much…it just sounds awesome…thats all what counts at the end :stuck_out_tongue:

havent actually heard anything from her band but i still agree with the post i made like a year ago:

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
I think that she sings really bad(at least from what I heard on Full Tilt Boogie but she might have been really drunk when she was singing…)
[/quote]

;D

Hahaha, that´s alright :wink:

haha well i havent heard her sing ever since so :wink: but that was pretty bad, imo

She cant sing that good…but its fucking cool anyway :slight_smile: