Quentin's Daddy

Oh, I see.

She is right. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello Mr Tarantino. I am the webmaster of the biggest website dedicated to your son Quentin. In the name of all the fans of your son’s work (and surely of all fan’s of your work) i can say, it would be a great thing if you and your son would team up for a motion picture. :wink: You know, I as a “expert” on Q. Tarantino and reader of the famous Biography by Jami Bernard and lots of other information, studying your website and all… I have to say I wonder that there hasn’t been a re-union yet between “Q” and father “T”. regards, Sebastian Haselbeck, webmaster of THE QUENTIN TARANTINO ARCHIVES (www.tarantino.info)

Sebastian

-, - Germany - Friday, July 12, 2002 at 03:37:18 (PDT)

Haha, yeah, imagine that, QT and TT star in IB.

lol that guestbook was 5 years ago :slight_smile:

QT and his father aren’t on the best of terms I think, won’t hold any hope for that reunion anytime soon.

[quote=“Scarface”]
QT and his father aren’t on the best of terms I think, won’t hold any hope for that reunion anytime soon.
[/quote]

Me neither.

porbably good we wont see a reunoin, the guy looks like a fucking jerk who just wants money

Didn’t they meet once? I think Quentin said “Thanks for the fucking sperm” or something like that to him.

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Didn’t they meet once? I think Quentin said “Thanks for the fucking sperm” or something like that to him.
[/quote]
hahaha

I wish it was true

[quote=“Bad Max”]
[/quote]

I doubt that very much. He did say “thanks for the fucking sperm” though, it was during an interview when he was asked about his dad. He says he had all these years to contact him, then he finally does AFTER he has become famous. Haha, oh man, imagine just how shit Tony feels. To know that your son is quite possibly the greatest living director, and you were too fucking stupid to take on your fatherly duties.

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.moviehole.net/news/20080604_ … ntino.html”>http://www.moviehole.net/news/20080604_deadwood_villain_in_tarantino.html</LINK_TEXT>

i dont think that twat deserves being given the kind of break the kid he left behind could provide for him, and dont think its really worth discussing. however…

tonytarantino.com

doubt forster would have remembered such a z-lister though to bring it up

What a jackass.

LOL, Yeah.

Tony Tarantino’s Wild West Extravaganza. Never Playing At A Theater Near You.

Has anybody seen this? -

<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … re=related”>Tony Tarantino on Quentin Tarantino - YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

What the hell?

Wow. I think I only saw one pic of Tarantino father before and that’s pretty awkward to see this video cause I thought they didn’t speak to each other for a while since his father hasn’t been much around during his whole life and he’s of course now proud of his son but doesn’t seem like Tarantino is talking more about his father.

Yeah, he comes out of hiding every time a Quentin film comes out. It’s probably shameless self-promotion for his failed career, and nothing else.

And this Tony should really learn how to say “Cinecitta’”. ;D

Wow. The best part of him came out of his dick 47 years ago. Did he have a stroke or something, or is he just drunk?

Eek. I’d just like to apologize to Quentin. That ^ was both rude and uncalled for. Sorry… I have a bit of experience raising a kid on my own because the father is a loser. But it was the father, not the child, that was the mistake.

wow, thats was weird seeing his dad…didnt Quentin talk about his father in a recent interview?.. he talked about how his dad gave some of his first real movie experieces…driving him up to see Hollywood and stuff…i wonder if he was talking about his real father or one of those “father figures” we hear about?