Quentin Tarantino Favorite Films

[quote=“nublob”]
so he would choose daffy over bugs and a strip club over a message parlor interesting :angel: The man is full of surprises
[/quote]

I agree with Daffy, he’s so much cooler than Bugs. He’s an over the top kinda character, the only really looney one of the Looney Tunes.

Brian-Trenchard Smith is great, yes. But Siege of Firebase Gloria wasn’t that super.

Also, The Partridge Family wipes the floor with The Brady Bunch.

And Joe Don Baker kicks ass in Walking Tall! It’s a shame kids today only know about the mediocre new verion with “The Rock”

[quote]And Joe Don Baker kicks ass in Walking Tall! It’s a shame kids today only know about the mediocre new verion with "The Rock[/quote]

I totally agree its a crime. And Bo Svenson in Walking Tall 2 and 3 :-</E>

I just saw where the Rock is going to be in a remake of Return to Witch Mountain. wahhh Its like all the films of my youth are raped and basterdized wahhh by the rock no less wahh

In the TimesTalks article he says Raimi’s Drag Me To Hell is his favorite movie this year, and of course there’s the list of his favorite films since 1992 and the Sky Movies introductions so an update could be made in the wiki…

Here’s the video of his top 20 movies since he started to direct in 1992 :

(I’ll later add it to the wiki)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz4K-Rxx2Bk

Here are his picks :

Battle Royale, Anything Else, Audition, Blade,Boogie Nights, Dazed & Confused, Dogville, Fight Club, Friday, The Host, The Insider, Joint Security Area, Lost In Translation, The Matrix, Memories of Murder, Police Story 3, Shaun of the Dead, Speed, Team America, Unbreakable.