Quentin tarantino appears

Quentin T. drove his Pussy Wagon to the Sharon Osbourne T.V. show here in the states today and disclosed to her in a twenty minute interview that he like Alfred Hitchcock in all his films appeared in Kill Bill. “I dress in the clothes of the scene I’m directing so as not to destroy the atmosphere of what we are shooting, and in the House of Blue Leaves where Uma looks over the balcony at the

bodies and body parts spread out below I am one of those dead bodies. Just before the take Uma yelled out at me to make myself more visible so…for all those geeks that tear the film apart in their on line chat rooms there I am. Of course you have to look very close to see me.”

I resent the fact that he calls us geeks. Were his fans. What an asshole.

Never call QT an asshole, motherfucker. Just Kidding, because he really is sometimes, but that’s why I love him.

He has admitted that HE is a geek, and that he picks apart movies too!

we are movie geeks though im not embaressed we all really like movies we all watch them over and over, have u ever seen the tv show beat the geeks those guys no every thing

I already posted this info in the appropriate topic this morning. The Sharon Osborne Show topic.

Also QT is a movie geek, the term “movie geek” isnt a negative term. It just means people who are obsessed with movies. Most of us here are movie geeks.

QT calls himself a movie geek all the time.

ok, who gives a flying fuck if we’re geeks?!?!?!?!

The question is…

has anyone seen the film and noticed him? If so, what location of the room.

If not, someone go see it and film it!!! SO WE CAN SEE HIM!!!

Does this mean he’s not in Vol. 2?

[quote]Quentin T. drove his Pussy Wagon to the Sharon Osbourne T.V. show here in the states today and disclosed to her in a twenty minute interview that he like Alfred Hitchcock in all his films appeared in Kill Bill.  “I dress in the clothes of the scene I’m directing so as not to destroy the atmosphere of what we are shooting, and in the House of Blue Leaves where Uma looks over the balcony at the

bodies and body parts spread out below I am one of those dead bodies.  Just before the take Uma yelled out at me to make myself more visible so…for all those geeks that tear the film apart in their on line chat rooms there I am.  Of course you have to look very close to see me.” [/quote]

It’s just a term for this kindda movie. The style of the movie is like a geek drive-in.

PULP DEVIL

Hold on…where was he in Jackie Brown?

[quote]Hold on…where was he in Jackie Brown? [/quote]

I think he was the voice recorded message in Jackie Brown.

Yeah he said “End of message” in a mechanical tone on Jackie’s answering machine.

And I don’t take offense to his geek remark. He calls himself geek all the time. Charlie Rose even introduced him as “a self-professed movie geek” on his show, and I can hear Quentin chuckling at that.

“Geek” has aquired a negative connotation these days from those extreme zealots called Star Wars and Star Trek fans.

Being a geek doesn’t mean you’re some fat, pasty-skinned, lonely freak. It just means one is a hardcore fan of a certain thing.

A “geek” is someone who bites the heads off chickens. Look it up.

[quote]A “geek” is someone who bites the heads off chickens. Look it up.[/quote]

I’m a geek ;D

Just kiddin’

PULP DOG

[quote]we are movie geeks though im not embaressed we all really like movies we all watch them over and over, have u ever seen the tv show beat the geeks those guys no every thing [/quote]

That show Beat the Geeks wasn’t very good. he only one that had an undenyable talent was the TV geek. The movie geek was weak.

[quote]I resent the fact that he calls us geeks. Were his fans. What an asshole.[/quote]
Well HE’S a geek so consider it a compliment. Oh and don’t call him an asshole…

[quote]
Well HE’S a geek so consider it a compliment.  Oh and don’t call him an asshole…[/quote]

You’re a pansy.

(Stands up)

Hello. My name is Chip, and I’m a geek. 8)

[quote](Stands up)

Hello. My name is Chip, and I’m a geek. 8)[/quote]

stands up, hugs Chip

Qt is a cool geek. A geek with style.