Quentin & Ecstacy

lol, i heard thingssssss

Such as?

i guess you’re no good at implying.

quentin is like, always on that shit, supposedly.

I find it doubtful. I could see coke because it can make a person more creative and willing to work where X will only make a person rub their hair for hours on end.

ex makes you rub your head for hours on end? you’re getting skimped man.

He admitts to taking x and smoking weed the first time he was at the great wall. its in the playboy interview.

[quote=“FiveFingerDeath”]
He admitts to taking x and smoking weed the first time he was at the great wall. its in the playboy interview.
[/quote]
X is the most incredible feeling known to man.

yes ive heard its amazing. i guess it makes you want to fuckin dance like crazy, and makes you really happy. i would take that shit in an instant w#r

if you have a couple of girls with you you will be screwing them both within a few minutes.

yes i have heard this too, like touching others feels sooooooo good. any stories :slight_smile:

no you perverted bastard. :smiley:

ohhhh darnit, i was hoping that i would get some new situations to playout through my head when i…uhhhhhhhhhhh…i gotta go. :-</E>

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
X is the most incredible feeling known to man.
[/quote]

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
if you have a couple of girls with you you will be screwing them both within a few minutes.
[/quote]

Prove it.

I’ll need some time

Hehe so what if he takes the E or smokes pot? I mean name some celebritie who have never touched a drug :stuck_out_tongue:

and I mean smoking pot isnt that bad, I mean even coffee has killed more people than weed ^^

I wanna try E, that would be funny! ^^

its to calm down after the war… :police:okay meds…like morphine

It is just Europeans that call it X, or is it Americans too? Everyone here in the Maritime’s of Canada calls it E, or dancing shoes :wink:

p.s. E never once made we feel sexual. It made life and existence and all those in it feel beautiful and perfect, and makes you want to touch and caress everyone and everything, but it’s never been anything near sexual for me.

I’ve done it more then I’d want too, but never again!

For shame. :-X

You see what happens when you give into peer pressure. You become a junkie and no one will want to be around you…

Who’s giving into peer pressure?

I’ve never had someone come up and try to give me E, and make me feel like I had too. Even if they did, I would call them a lame poser jackass who needs to get a fucking life instead of pushing drugs on people. That is so seriously stupid. I’ve done my fair share of drugs and I would never recommend it or do most of them again. I did them because I wanted to experience them, and now I’m older and have different things I would like to experience that are not related to drugs.