QT on The View

I was watching The View today and they said that QT is going to be on the show on Oct. 7.

-Michelle

"You call it violence, I call it action"

I’m pretty sure that QT will be saying that quote again on that show!

I’ll tune in to make sure. Thanks!

Is that fat whale Starr Jones still on there? QT better be careful not to get swallowed.

I guess they changed it, Daryl Hannah is on instead :’( oh well, it’s better than nothing.

[quote]I guess they changed it, Daryl Hannah is on instead  :’(  oh well, it’s better than nothing.[/quote]

Thats weird. I was under the impression that he was supposed to be on the Daily Show last night, but Michael Moore was on it. Oh, well, he’s scheduled to be on Conan O’brien tonight, I think. By the way, I’m new here, so hello to everybody. Later.

Darryl was great, kinda felt for her though since she was talking about how she gets nervous during interviews. She accidentally said Deadly Assassination Viper Squad :-X

Grr, I waited for him on the Daily Show… Michael Moore

I suffer through The View… Darryl Hannah

If he blows off conan I’m gonna be pissed

[quote]Grr, I waited for him on the Daily Show… Michael Moore

I suffer through The View… Darryl Hannah

If he blows off conan I’m gonna be pissed[/quote]

LOL. You must be pissed. I was disappointed too because I was expecting him but Vivica Fox appeared on the show instead.

I dont get why QT isnt doing these shows. I waited till 12:30 to see him on Conehead and he didnt show up either. WTF? Thats 3 shows hes skipped.

I was watching The View and that fuckin loudmouth cunt Joy Behar started saying shit about QT like: Hes a wacko, blah blah blah. I wanted to slap her in the mouth. I cant stand that bitch.

Quentin and Uma were supposed to be on Charlie Rose last night, but Rose said that Quentin had the flu and they taped an interview with Uma that will air on Friday. Quentin will be interviewed at a later date.

If you listen when Moore comes out on the Daily Show, I think some people gasp, or maybe its a little before that. Anywho, I think Moore was a last-minute replacement.

Guess he is really sick to have missed three pretty big interviews now. He’ll probably miss that Charlie Rose thing too.

Considering, besides publicity, QT doesn’t talk much, these interviews are all we have, even if he repeats the same lines every time.

Damn…:frowning:

[quote]Quentin and Uma were supposed to be on Charlie Rose last night, but Rose said that Quentin had the flu and they taped an interview with Uma that will air on Friday.  Quentin will be interviewed at a later date.[/quote]

It’s a shame he was ill. It would’ve been great to see Charlie Rose interview both Uma and Quentin, so we could see their interaction. We’ve already seen Quentin interviewed by himself during Pulp Fiction.

Still, a QT interview is a lot more exciting than 90% of the guests there.