QT in Minneapolis at the RNC

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.usnews.com/articles/opinion/ … ntion.html”>http://www.usnews.com/articles/opinion/2008/09/02/5-cool-events-at-the-republican-national-convention.html</LINK_TEXT>

So evidently QT is going to the Republican National Convention and hanging out with Tim Daly and Charlie Daniels HMM OK ??? This is coming from US News and World Report so there’s probably a good chance it’s true.

The Creative Coalition Gala Concert—Presented by Target, the gala will feature celebrities like Tim Daly, Quentin Tarantino, and music from the Charlie Daniels Band

I thought QT was supporting the Democrats and Obama. Why is he at a Republican convention?

His political beliefs have nothing to do with anyone.

[quote]I thought QT was supporting the Democrats and Obama. Why is he at a Republican convention[/quote]

QT is a member of the Creative Coalition which is some bullshit nonpartisan group of celebrities that are advancing the “arts”. The Coalition is sponsoring events at both Conventions. I think QT is attending (if he is) as a member of the Coalition not a Dem or Rep and there’s probably lots of free booze involved. :laugh:

Ahh I see. Thanks for the info nublob. Its just party time then for QT.

Oh yeah, thanks for the info cause I was getting confused too. Anyway, I find it weird that he attemps to both conventions anyway cause if he’s a member of a nonpartisan group, they should support ANY of the convetions and go to none.

I’m sure QT will request the Dukes of Hazzard theme song from the Charlie Daniels band.

I was under the impression QT was back in Europe already, again… hm…

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
I’m sure QT will request the Dukes of Hazzard theme song from the Charlie Daniels band.
[/quote]

or “Devil Went Down To Georgia” :slight_smile:

Cool! I wanted to go to the RNC this year.

for what? xD

sorry that was a trick question

[quote=“Geoi”]
Cool! I wanted to go to the RNC this year.
[/quote]

Ahah, sounds like “oh cool, QT is there, I should have a look too”. Why didn’t you think so too with the Democratic convention :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha. Naw, someone I know well gets invited to the RNC, so I thought about going, but I can’t get off work, and I don’t have the money to spend right now. As for the DNC, the thought of that many liberals in one place makes me a bit uneasy.

are you feeling uneasy right now? xD

Not really… I mean, if you’re implying that everyone here is a liberal, then, it’s just the internet, and most of you are in other countries, so you’re probably not as batshit crazy as the left-wing freaks here. ;D

maybe we’re just not as batshit crazy divided as y’all freaks over there xD plus most people outside the states would probably call the right-wing freaks in the US batshit crazy and consider the rest perfectly normal…

EEEEEK politics alert. back on topic

I’m just a bit to the right of center. :wink: