QT face vs the banned man

Dear all,

one of the thing i like in tarantino is his face. It’s really funny and more other things. Where i’m going? Well this is a real cool topic. A fuking great topic. I hope that the administrator/moderator is sleeping differently i will be banned forever from any forum in this fucked galaxy. Ok…I was talking about Tarantino Face, well I find a man that has some similarities with him: Roger Federer (Tennis Player), First Player in the world. I should add his jpg, but i’m not able…So if anyone has the right madness to find in the net and add…What do you think about it? Has Federer’s face any similarities? (I know that will be a couple, i hope not to much, of men that will say things as “fuck face, fuck bla bla, you are a stup…”; I don’t know you!!!) Do you know other celebrites that have similarities with him? Will macguffin be bunned? :wink:

What are you talking about? They totally don’t look like each other :wink:

It was a little hard to figure out exactly what you meant but I get the jist of your post. By the way, why would you get banned for such a topic? I don’t think they look much like each other, the biggest difference is the nose. Although their chins and lips are same. I’ll post a pic…

I was browsing for Tarantino pics when this one came on…

It is from Tarantino Archives.

[quote=“macguffin”]

Dear all,

one of the thing i like in tarantino is his face. It’s really funny and more other things. Where i’m going? Well this is a real cool topic. A fuking great topic. I hope that the administrator/moderator is sleeping differently i will be banned forever from any forum in this fucked galaxy. Ok…I was talking about Tarantino Face, well I find a man that has some similarities with him: Roger Federer (Tennis Player), First Player in the world. I should add his jpg, but i’m not able…So if anyone has the right madness to find in the net and add…What do you think about it? Has Federer’s face any similarities? (I know that will be a couple, i hope not to much, of men that will say things as “fuck face, fuck bla bla, you are a stup…”; I don’t know you!!!) Do you know other celebrites that have similarities with him? Will macguffin be bunned? :wink:

[/quote]

what’s your point, walther?

There’s no point :slight_smile:. Only aestetich matter. Thank u to mr. Vince_Vega for the Jpg. It’s fucking great. Mi casa es tu casa!!! If anyone find other men that has similarities wti QT… :wink: