The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

QT back on A.I

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh … 370352.ece”>http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article2370352.ece</LINK_TEXT>

Has he really nothing else to do ? like be prepared for Cannes ??

Yeah, what the fuck is all that about? :-</E>

It’s never enough for you people. Like he cares what you think!

You sicken me, especially you Ify. I mean what is QT pointing at in that avatar of yours? Huh?! Tell me, jerk!

[quote=“BioBasterd”]
It’s never enough for you people. Like he cares what you think!

You sicken me, especially you Ify. I mean what is QT pointing at in that avatar of yours? Huh?! Tell me, jerk!

[/quote]

Hey, he might not care for us, but we care for him. I used to care for you too, yo arse used to be beautiful.

PS: He’s pointing at you as if to say “you better check yo self, 'fore you wreck yo self”

(Insert Hippie voice here)

I changed man. Times change, man. It’s all about the revolution man! Down with Democracy! Nihilism is the answer because anarchy is the way of life maaaaan!

Get with it! Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

He is a big fan of the show and he can plug IB I think :stuck_out_tongue:

It was cool and we had the IB clip, although his hair is pretty

weird :stuck_out_tongue: . I just wonder when he will be sworn in america’s next

top model…

why do some people feel the need to pass judgement on qt’s appearance? What is he a male model or a director?

[quote=“Manuella”]
It was cool and we had the IB clip, although his hair is pretty

weird :stuck_out_tongue: . I just wonder when he will be sworn in america’s next

top model…
[/quote]

Haha. I’m just happy he still has hair. Way to go Q! And I thought he looked kinda cute. Sort of a “used-to-be rockabilly” meets “too-old-to-be-emo-but-still-trying-anyway” outfit/hairstyle.

He’s so cool.

[quote=“Geoi”]
Haha. I’m just happy he still has hair. Way to go Q! And I thought he looked kinda cute. Sort of a “used-to-be rockabilly” meets “too-old-to-be-emo-but-still-trying-anyway” outfit/hairstyle.

He’s so cool.
[/quote]

:laugh:

You’re right Geoi. But hair was sooooooo Mike Myers (fact). Anyway, QT will always be QT :wink:

Grindhouse Barbie mode ON He’s so cute, so sexiiiii, im sooooooo in love with him, Marry me Quentin! Grindhouse Barbie mode OFF