Pulp fiction 2

Yeah I was confused when he said Vega Brothers was a sequel. Anyways, I think either or would be good but I think VB is a little more intresting IMO.

[quote]Indeed but that would make a “Butch & Fabienne” movie realy boring wouldn’t it?[/quote]

No, because they would be the characters we were spending our time with, not all of the others. THey were only boring in the context of Pulp; outside of it, it could be really good.

You gotta admit Fabienne was an annoying bitch though. Not to mention stupid.

She may have been annoying, and not too bright, but she was truly in love with Butch. Whatever he might do, whoever he might kill, she will always be with him. I find that a rare and admirable attribute in a woman.

And vice-versa. I wonder what their kids would be like.

French boxers.

If a pf sequel had to be made. The only person I could follow would be Jules and maybe the ocasional Butch and Fabienne.

[quote]i think a sequel would be really good, only it wouldnt be with a continuation of the same characters;  it would have different characters and different stories, but the same overall format of pulp fiction.  and i think a few allusions to the original would be cool.[/quote]

We could see the stories of what really happened to Tony Rocky Horror, Jules’ wanderings, and maybe some more about the wolf. THat’d be cool.

Actually, no it wouldn’t. Who gives a fuck about Tony Rocky when all we hear about him is some 2 minute story? He probably isn’t that interesting of a person, or else QT would have put him in PF. And the ending is better the way it is with Jules walking off and it being openended and everything. I wouldn’t really care to see what happens to him. He learned his life lesson and that is what matters.

[quote]Question.  What film did one of the Vega bros come from?

ANSWER. PULP FICTION

Toothpick, a Vega brothers movie IS a pulp sequel[/quote]

no, since vince died, it has to be a prequel…

I think it’s better to let it be and don’t make the secuel. From dusk till down has two secuels and are shit if you compare them with the first one. PF2 could be a deception and would dirty the fame of the film

Yeah I agree. I sequel would suck but a prequel would rule!

I also agree that a sequel would be shit as there aren’t many sequels that are better than the original film (Terminator 3, Matrix Reloaded) On the other hand, if a prequel was made, who would play the parts of Jules, Vincent, Marcellus etc? And would they be able to play the part as if they are younger versions of the original characters in PF. I mean nobody can say Tarantino’s words like Samuel L Jackson!! Even QT said that himself, that Sam Jackson says his lines better than anyone else I mean just listen to him in Pulp and in Jackie Brown!!

I personally think there should be neither a sequel or prequel to Pulp Fiction as i fear it may not be good enough and therefore probably give Pulp Fiction a bad name!! I mean just look at the first Matrix, I liked that very much but after the sequels came out i now despise the trilogy.

Or maybe i could be totally wrong about this and Quentin make a film (prequel/sequel) which is 10 times better than Pulp Fiction and put every director on the planet to shame!!

I think if anyone could pull off a prequel/sequel it would be QT. QT could make a prequel using Sam, John, Ving. I mean all they need is some makeup. It’s the characters we want to see, not the actors. Meaning that as long as the characters we love are on screen together, by the same people, it’d be alright. I don’t want anyone except John to play Vincent but I mean who cares if he looks a little older in a prequel. What matters to me is that Vincent is back on the big screen. And hopefully along with his brother Vic.

Using the same characters… interesting !!!

What I meant was that we use the same actors as well because we love these characters so much that it doesn’t matter how old they look.

I think QT would know better than to make a sequel to Pulp.

This topic is the reason sequels are made in the first place people have an inability to let movies just end.

funny thing no one ever talks this way about books or plays

Of Mice and Men II: George finds a way to replicate DNA and brings Lennie back but this time Lennie is a genius and George gets hit in the head and becomes a retard; role reversal! total mind blower

Lord of the Flies: Return to the Island the boys go back to the destroyed island and decide to rebuild their tribal society and kick the beats ass!

Romeo and JulietII: they wake up on a hospital bed neext to each other years later but can’t remember who they are!

By the way I heard their making a clerks sequel in which the Clerks become famous celebrities for god knows what reaon its called Clerks: Selling Out and Kevin Smith is’nt going to direct no joke

its going to be a cartoon movie (a la the UPN cartoon). i dont care for kevin smith much anyhow…

as for a pulp fiction sequal, in either entertainment weekly or rolling stone this week, QT brought up that he owned the rights to all his characters and as an example said he could make a Honey Buney/Pumpkin movie and he made sure to say IT WONT BE PULP FICTION 2.