Post your favorite Grindhouse/Exploitation movie trailers

<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … ploitation”>- YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

‘‘I Dismember Mama’’ and ‘‘Blood Splattered Bride’’

‘‘They Call Her One Eye AKA Thriller: A Cruel Picture’’

‘‘Blood Feast’’

I wanna see ‘‘Blood Feast’’ so bad :stuck_out_tongue: I have heard of it since i was 11

I love that thriller trailer, They ran for their life

NIGHTMARE CITY

SHE KILLED IN ECSTASY (subtitled)

BLOOD FREAK

GONE WITH THE POPE

HOLY SHIT! nightmare city looks AWESOME! i love the part where the boob is cut off :smiley: that shit was cool! :smiley:

The effects in blood freak are actually pretty good

I just have to upload this

<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … Grindhouse”>- YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

8)

and some Brucesploitation:

<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … Bruce%20li”>- YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

Fury of the Dragon

<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … Bruce%20li”>Exit the Dragon Enter the Tiger - YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

Exit the Dragon, Enter the Tiger

This is bound to go down as my most favorite thread ever!

BRUCE LEE FIGHTS BACK FROM THE GRAVE

EATEN ALIVE

THE LEGEND OF NIGGER CHARLY/BOSS NIGGER (Double Feature!)

THE EROTIC ADVENTURES OF ZORRO

(The longest @$$ trailer you’ll probably ever see)

THE GREEN SLIME

JOHNNY FIRECLOUD

THE SWINGING CHEERLEADERS

DEATH RACE 2000

Haha, I love that BRUCE LEE FIGHTS BACK FROM THE GRAVE trailer…its so fucking retarded… ;D

I love the I Dismember Mama/Blood Spattered Bride double feature trailer, its hilarious!

Some others I love: The Undertaker and His Pals, Cannibal Ferox, The Strange Vice of Mrs Wardh, The Case of The Scorpions Tail, Phantom of The Paradise (foreign version) They Call Her One Eye, I Spit On Your Grave, Corruption, Ginger, Wicked Wicked, Switchblade Sisters, Coffy, The Big Doll House, Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry, Cool Breeze, Putney Swope (freakin crazy!), White Lightning. I could go on and on! :slight_smile:

You can get alot of great Grindhouse trailers on the 42nd Street Forever DVD. If you havent got that yet, pick it up!

[quote=“Laydback”]
GONE WITH THE POPE

[/quote]

Haha! This one is hilarious too, what’s with the fat chick?! I wanna see it right now!

how many of these movies have any of you seen thats being named?

Here Is one of the movies that QT talked about at the comic con thing

Torso

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://youtube.com/watch?v=kYqBxTiIkTI& … %20trailer”>- YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

[quote=“rollingthunder”]
how many of these movies have any of you seen thats being named?
[/quote]

(So far)

They call her one eye

Blood Feast

Nightmare City

Blood Freak

Green Slime

Swinging Cheerleaders

Death Race 2000

Cannibal Ferox

The Strange Vice of Mrs Wardh

I Spit on your grave

Switchblade Sisters

Coffy

The Big Doll House

Zombie

According to IMDB, Gone with the Pope was an unfinished movie, but it looks like Grindhouse (The company) got it completed. The world will get to see it soon.

The Pam Grier 70’s trailers are big favorites of mine, but I’m assuming everyone’s got the Jackie Brown 2-Disc to see them (Might post them later anyways)

I’ve seen these 4 too:

I DRINK YOUR BLOOD

THE FLYING GUILLOTINE

ZOMBIE LAKE

BARE BEHIND BARS

I loved the Gone With The Pope trailer on the Cannibal Holocaust 2 DVD set! Totally crazy!

[quote=“rollingthunder”]
Here Is one of the movies that QT talked about at the comic con thing

Torso

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://youtube.com/watch?v=kYqBxTiIkTI& … %20trailer”>- YouTube</LINK_TEXT>
[/quote]

AMAZING. You know, I never knew how to spell “zombie” until I saw this trailer. Awesome soundtrack. I needa get me one of them barf bags, too. (watch it)

wow layd back you seen waaaaay more exploitation movies me Ive seen:

They call her one eye

foxy brown

black caesar

the flying gulliotine and master of the flying gulloitine(dont know If these are really exploitation movies)

superfly

freaks

last house on the left

reefer madness

I’ve seen They call her One-Eye(Or Thriller - Ein Grym Film) and is really sucked. It had 2, maby 3 really cool and good scenes(I admit some stuff was incredible) but the rest of the movie was among the worst I’ve ever seen.

KILL BILL connections:

DEATH RIDES A HORSE

TRUCK TURNER

FIST OF THE WHITE LOTUS

THE STRANGE VICE OF MRS WARDH

[quote=“Jelle”]
I’ve seen They call her One-Eye(Or Thriller - Ein Grym Film) and is really sucked. It had 2, maby 3 really cool and good scenes(I admit some stuff was incredible) but the rest of the movie was among the worst I’ve ever seen.
[/quote]
True but the story line was really good and the slow motion scenes were pretty good too.

I didnt really like Thriller that much either. Granted, Christina Lindberg is hot as hell in it, but the way they did the film just made it boring. There was no build up for the revenge and when it did happen it was really lame. Way too slow slo-mo, bad blood FX. I love the trailer more than the actual movie.

Hey, I hope you guys dont mind, Ive been posting some of these trailer links on the new Grindhouse blog…with credit to you of course :slight_smile: