Possible detail & fault

Fault:

-In the “Bonnie Situation” when for the second time they show the scene where Jules shoots Brett and Marvin is kinda freakin out…Jules says “Marvin,you’d better knock that shit out”.Now,when he says that exact line,pause your dvd or vhs and look over Jules’s left shoulder…what do you see?? The bullet holes who aren’t supposed to be there yet…LOL ;D

Possible detail:

-When Winston Wolf throws the bag of dirty clothes in the trunk of jules’s car you can see the same can of gasoline that Mr.Blonde took out of his trunk to torture Marvin Nash…Possible detail?? At first I was like “damn!!!” but then again…it ain’t the same fucking car…so then I was like :-/

Yeah…we…kinda new about the bullethole thing. In fact we knew it for a long time. There’s even a little homage to that error in Kill Bill. Hint: Kaboom.

[quote]Fault:

-In the “Bonnie Situation” when for the second time they show the scene where Jules shoots Brett and Marvin is kinda freakin out…Jules says “Marvin,you’d better knock that shit out”.Now,when he says that exact line,pause your dvd or vhs and look over Jules’s left shoulder…what do you see?? The bullet holes who aren’t supposed to be there yet…LOL ;D
[/quote]

i um..... i kinda put that a while back um... yeah ....

just thought u should know...
and someone probably put it b4 me
;D ;D

Yes, that is really cool. You can see bullet holes before actual bullets are shot. Yay! :smiley:

[size=1]i still think it’s fuckin awesome that someone from MAD is in PF[/size]

[quote]Yeah…we…kinda new about the bullethole thing. In fact we knew it for a long time. There’s even a little homage to that error in Kill Bill. Hint: Kaboom.[/quote]
Sorry didn’t knew that ;D

But anyways…you saw the can of gasoline???

Well i did’nt know the pulp fiction bullet hole thing, but don’t worry cause I’ll tell Quentin over tea tonight and I’ll have him rerelease PF without the bullet holes!

I fucking wish!

:smiley: LOL

Did you also noticed that Pulp and Reservoir have about the same beginning??

First at a diner,then the credits with a song and then it swiches over o a car scene and the song from the credits is playing in the car.

Reservoir - Litle Green Bag

Pulp - Jungle Boogie

Little Green Bag is not playing in the car. But the rest is a good observation.

[quote]Little Green Bag is not playing in the car. But the rest is a good observation.[/quote]

No,you’re wrong,it is definitly playing in the car…listen carefully.It’s playing realy soft,but it is playing.

I heard somewhere that the bullet holes behind Jules and Vincent wasn’t a blooper at all. They’re there from a previous shootout.

[quote]I heard somewhere that the bullet holes behind Jules and Vincent wasn’t a blooper at all. They’re there from a previous shootout.[/quote]

well after the shooting of jules and vince the exact same amount of holes are there, normally there would be even more then

right?

I think there is something about the bullet holes in the Pulp Fiction Collectors Edition Trivia Track

Yeah, but it just seems like a dodgy excuse.

Most of the other ‘mistakes’ are explained with a sense of properness.

[quote]

well after the shooting of jules and vince the exact same amount of holes are there, normally there would be even more then

right?[/quote]
Normally, yes. However, in this case, God came down from Heaven and stopped those motherfuckin’ bullets. Hence why they didn’t hit the wall or Jules & Vincent. :wink:

I think he put them there to try and say it really was a miricle, instead of him missing compleately the bullets are never even fired!

Panties! Glorious Panties!

maybe he got sold blanks by some dodgy guy :smiley:

Okay I was watching PF last night and I noticed something which could be a mistake.

When Jules picks up the kahuna burger it’s a half-eaten burger HOWEVER in the shot we see of the burger before he picks it up it’s clearly a full burger!

AND when Uma is eating her burger she takes a bit YET nothing comes off!

I fancy a veggie burger now that I mention it.

[quote]Okay I was watching PF last night and I noticed something which could be a mistake.

When Jules picks up the kahuna burger it’s a half-eaten burger HOWEVER in the shot we see of the burger before he picks it up it’s clearly a full burger!

AND when Uma is eating her burger she takes a bit YET nothing comes off!

I fancy a veggie burger now that I mention it. [/quote]

Those are continuity errors. They're in EVERY movie. Nothing special. Go to [url]http://www.movie-mistakes.com[/url]. They have mistakes for every movie. Check out top movies...like Matrix and Star Wars. Pretty fuckin funny all the mistakes they found