Popularity

it seems to me that alot of the ppl here think Jackie Brown is the best Tarantino film. It might just be me but, i’ll post something in a Pulp fourm and everyone will talk about Jackie Brown. Now, Im not sayin Jackie Brown isnt cool, because it is. but I think it could have been better if Tarantino used some more of the actors in Pulp and Dogs. Im still sayin it was good with the actors but common… we need Michel Madesn in there!

Nahh. Jackie Brown is perfect the way it is.

JB seems like someone trying to direct like QT, it doesn’t seem like him but at the same time you know its him and you love the way it’s done.

PULP DOG

[quote]Nahh. Jackie Brown is perfect the way it is. [/quote]
I agree.

[quote]it seems to me that alot of the ppl here think Jackie Brown is the best Tarantino film. [/quote]

Are you crazy? It’s the contrary around here. IMO everyone thinks Jackie is the WORST film. It’s the most underrated film of QT’s. Not enough people appreciate it. Why do you think the Jackie Brown message board here is so dead, yet the Pulp board is alive and kickin?

i dont necessarily think Jackie Brown is Tarantino’s best film, but it is probably his most entertaining one. to me, Jackie Brown never lags and i could probably watch it the most out of Tarantino’s films except for Kill Bill maybe

Pulp is my favorite, followed by Jackie Brown.

jackie brown was great but I didn’t like it as much as I liked pulp or dogs.

This is how it is for me…

Reservoir Dogs kicks ass but Pulp Fiction is better than Reservoir Dogs but Jackie Brown is better than Pulp Fiction but Kill Bill is better than Jackie Brown. So for me his movies are only gettn better and better.

[quote]This is how it is for me…

Reservoir Dogs kicks ass but Pulp Fiction is better than Reservoir Dogs but Jackie Brown is better than Pulp Fiction but Kill Bill is better than Jackie Brown. So for me his movies are only gettn better and better. [/quote]
Same here, even though Pulp is higher on my list, i think i like Jackie B better.

RD, WTF are u talking about? its pure QT, it doesnt sound at all like its somebody trying to write like him, u can fucking tell its him! ???

I thought Jackie Brown was an awesome film, but it would have to be my least favorite out of Quentin’s four films.

jackie brwon as the smartest on the bunch

kill bill is the violent one

reservoir dogs is the cult classic

and pulp fiction is the favorite

frankly my favorite is resevoir dogs ( im weraing the shirt as im typing isnt that sad)

I don’t know, maybe it’s because it’s an adaptation, but it just didn’t quite feel the same as Pulp. It was still pretty good.