Popeye Pete's Death Proof script review

I did a little script review. I didnt say I was going to give the script out to everyone. Why am I obligated to send out a script all of a sudden? Dont worry guys, you’ll get it. Just be patient alright? Dont go all bitchy on me. Its not worth it.

Yeah only like two months(and some) left to the movies comes out I been waiting a year for this movie to come so two months is nothing.

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
I did a little script review. I didnt say I was going to give the script out to everyone. Why am I obligated to send out a script all of a sudden? Dont worry guys, you’ll get it. Just be patient alright? Dont go all bitchy on me. Its not worth it.
[/quote]

Pete, when you’re ready, i’d definately like to read the script. over here in Ireland there is no scheduled release date for Grindhouse yet, all i know is it definately won’t be shown in April . IF AT ALL.

like yourself, i’ve been scouring grindhouse related forums every day for the past year looking for ANYTHING to do with the movie (especially DP) and the waiting is starting to seriously wear me out me now. :’(

you don’t HAVE to of course and no rush,but if you do send it, i’d greatly appreciate it from one major QT fan to another. cheers.

So, are there a lot of kick ass one liners, Pete?

I have the script and i’d be happy to email all of you to it it’s just that I have dialup and it takes a long long time for me to upload it to somebody because it has some special graphics in it. So I got an idea, will kind of start a little tarantino chain. The first person to post next I will email them it, and then the next person to post they will email them. If you like the idea then post that you want the script and I will email it to you, but you have to email it to the next person who posts.

[quote=“DomesticatedMatt”]
I have the script and i’d be happy to email all of you to it it’s just that I have dialup and it takes a long long time for me to upload it to somebody because it has some special graphics in it. So I got an idea, will kind of start a little tarantino chain. The first person to post next I will email them it, and then the next person to post they will email them. If you like the idea then post that you want the script and I will email it to you, but you have to email it to the next person who posts.
[/quote]

I like it. Can I be the first please? :smiley:

Can I be the first, you have to be gentleman, right Scarface ? :-*

Plus it’d be a pleasure for me to send it to you :wink:

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Can I be the first, you have to be gentleman, right Scarface ? :-*

Plus it’d be a pleasure for me to send it to you :wink:
[/quote]

Sure my lady, sure. Only if you promise to e-mail it to me after though :wink:

Not a problem, I’m a gentlegirl ;D

haha i’m not sure if i wanna read it or not. i think i wanna, but still… not :stuck_out_tongue: hahah

[quote=“Scarface”]
Sure my lady, sure. Only if you promise to e-mail it to me after though :wink:
[/quote]

Clean your inbox, I need to send you a PM :wink:

scarface, when cyber lilli gives you the script and you’re done can you send it on to me please?

i’ll PM you :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

[quote=“big man with a gun”]
scarface, when cyber lilli gives you the script and you’re done can you send it on to me please?

i’ll PM you :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Sure, no probs

Guys can you do me a favor and not post about the script in the forum? Do it in PM ok? Lets keep this as quiet as possible. Thanks.

errr if someone finds this thread do you really think an extra more posts about [size=50]the death proof script[/size] are gonna make any difference?

[quote=“Jack Rabbit Slim”]
So, are there a lot of kick ass one liners, Pete?
[/quote]

Are there ;D

Don’t want to admit where you got it from, eh, Pete? :smiley: heheh

No, I just dont want to create some big stir. I mean this is only for the hardcore QT geeks. Lets just keep this between us.

Sweet. Where would you rank Death Proof with QT’s other stuff?

Wow, here comes the hype.

I’ve made up my mind: I’m not reading it. No way, José!