POLL: How many times

have you seen Kill Bill?

i started this thread before but it disappeared…so here we go again…

i’ve seen this 5 times and i’m pretty sure i’ll have to see it a few more times as long as the theatrical run lasts…

any of you maniacs seen more?

Over 10 times all the way through. Twice in the theatre, and a shit load of times on my computer, because I have it downloaded.

7 at the theater. And I saw half of it at my cousins on the computer, cuz he fuckn downloaded it off Kazaa. So we watched the House of Blue Leaves chapter. 8)

I’ve seen it four times in the theater and once downloaded. however, I will stop watching the downloaded version because that is why the movie is dropping off at the box office. People need to stop watching it on their computers and go out and support the movie financially.

[quote]I’ve seen it four times in the theater and once downloaded.  however, I will stop watching the downloaded version because that is why the movie is dropping off at the box office.  People need to stop watching it on their computers and go out and support the movie financially.[/quote]

HELLS YEAH! Kill Bill needs to be supported by the fans! Stop downloadiing the movie and go watch it in a theater! At least wait till its gone from the theaters before you start downloading it.

And I saw it 4 times at the theater so far I’ll probably see it again before its gone.

[quote]HELLS YEAH! Kill Bill needs to be supported by the fans! Stop downloadiing the movie and go watch it in a theater! At least wait till its gone from the theaters before you start downloading it. [/quote]

No.

4 times and hoping for a 5th!

I’ve seen it twice, and that all I really need to see of it, right now. I’ll analyze the hell out of it after it comes out on dvd.

Twice till now, probably gonna be three times this coming weekend.

And whoever downloaded the movie is fucking cheap. A movie of this kind should be experienced in a theatre as many times as possible before it is gone forever, not on a fucking monitor screen.

I’m waiting until my little college theater gets it so that I can get in on the two dollar admission. I get tired of paying those overblown prices at regular movie theaters.

I’ve already seen it twice in the theatre so I have “experienced” this so called “experience” that you say you get from a theatre and not from a monitor. Yeah you’re right it is cheap, but I honestly don’t give a shit, it’s a good movie, I will watch it as many times as I want, for free.

[quote]I’ve already seen it twice in the theatre so I have “experienced” this so called “experience” that you say you get from a theatre and not from a monitor.  Yeah you’re right it is cheap, but I honestly don’t give a shit, it’s a good movie, I will watch it as many times as I want, for free.[/quote]

Then I guess you won't buy the DVD cause you have it "downloaded" right?

Correct, or I might download the DVD version :slight_smile:, with all the special features.

Glad to see you’re giving this huge contribution to see more QT films in the future.

I’ve seen it twice…I can’t wait for vol 2, and the DVD versions

Hi everyone! I came across this great forum today, really happy to have found a good Kill Bill/QT forum!

I have seen KB 6 times in the theatre so far (7th time will be this week) and countless times on DVD. Can’t wait for Vol2!

[quote]Glad to see you’re giving this huge contribution to see more QT films in the future. [/quote]

Thanks, I think going to see it twice in the theatre is an adequate amount of ‘contribution’ to Kill Bill.  Just because I’m not going to spend over $100 on a movie by seeing it in the theatre 10 times, doesn’t mean I’m not ‘contributing’.  Spending that amount of money to see the same movie over and over again when you can just get it for free until the DVD comes out is stupid, and a waste of money.  Plus, I don’t know about you guys, but I can’t afford to  have $100, or even $50 to blow. Movie tickets in Toronto are around $13.

[quote]

Thanks, I think going to see it twice in the theatre is an adequate amount of ‘contribution’ to Kill Bill.  Just because I’m not going to spend over $100 on a movie by seeing it in the theatre 10 times, doesn’t mean I’m not ‘contributing’.  Spending that amount of money to see the same movie over and over again when you can just get it for free until the DVD comes out is stupid, and a waste of money.  Plus, I don’t know about you guys, but I can’t afford to  have $100, or even $50 to blow.  Movie tickets in Toronto are around $13.[/quote]

I have to agree with you here. I only have seen it so many times because I really love it and I suppose I can afford it (it’s $16 US for a ticket in London) and the film is just superb and needs to be watched on big screen. I bought the pirate dvd’s just so it wouldn’t cost me even more but it’s no comparising to the proper dvd or theatre and I will definitely buy all the dvd’s, especially the Japanese one! I can’t wait to see all the extra features on the dvd’s. I don’t support piracy but it’s a handy way of getting your fix when you feel like it in between. I just don’t like downloading as it takes so long.

I’ve seen it three times in the theater and every time, people get up and walk out of it when the O-Ren anime portion of the movie comes on. I mean, what the fuck is their problem? That’s one of the coolest parts! I guess some Americans still aren’t used to anime yet.

4 times. Twice in one day (I’ve never done that before)