Patricia Sweetgarden (Mirrored image, 1927)

[quote=“Luxie”]
Yeah, right. And noone ever heard of her again.I think that she just didnt wanted to be a filmstar.
[/quote]

Yeah, maybe the pressure became too much or something. I wonder what she would 've been if she hadn’t dissapeared.

I think she would be as big as monroe and dean…

[quote=“Seth_Gecko (TAFKATIG)”]
Yeah, maybe the pressure became too much or something. I wonder what she would 've been if she hadn’t dissapeared.

I think she would be as big as monroe and dean…
[/quote]

Probably. But i guess she didnt want that.

It is also strange that Mel Gibson refuses to talk about his relative…

Its like a family mistery too. In that dissapearance story she has supposedly hitchhicked though…so maybe some creepy killer got the best of her?

It is also strange that Mel Gibson refuses to talk about his relative…

Its like a family mistery too. In that dissapearance story she has supposedly hitchhicked though…so maybe some creepy killer got the best of her?
[/quote]

Oh, maybe. Its creepy to think about it

Yeah, there is this legend that the moon blinks twice at the night she dissapeared. Children sing this song that goes like:

Sweetgarden, Sweetgarden, where are you?

Sweetgarden, Sweetgarden, did they kill you?

Been abducted or behead?

At nights like these tears are shed.

Omg, you know lots about her! Where do you find that stuff?

I read this article about her…and I saw the documentary…

I am so obsessed!! I heard national geographic did a special on it too…but I have missed that…did you catch that?

No, i havent seen anything really. Have only heard about her when i was in highschool, my filmscience teacher told me about her. He showed me a filmclip with her too.

Did he talk about the spielberg and ET connection?

Did he talk about the spielberg and ET connection?
[/quote]

Yeah, he mentioned those briefly, but not much. He didnt have much info either. This is so mysterious :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, some sort of connection between the emotions of the boy had for ET in ET and the emotions Patricia had for her own image or something…

Ah, ok. That i didnt know.

Did he also show the part in which her mirror image flew to heaven? I think that was so beautiful…

Did he also show the part in which her mirror image flew to heaven? I think that was so beautiful…
[/quote]

No, i just saw a clip where she was talking to her image, but she believed it was her, so she was talking to herself iow. Very creepy scene i thought.

[quote=“Luxie”]
No, i just saw a clip where she was talking to her image, but she believed it was her, so she was talking to herself iow. Very creepy scene i thought.
[/quote]

Yeah, It felt like she stared through her own soul or something…the eyes and the hollowness of the image…it was one of the most creepy things I have ever seen.

I found a picture of her uncle! :smiley:

Cool! :smiley:

Yeah!! you can see pretty good that they are both related to Mel Gibson btw…

[quote=“Luxie”]
[/quote]

Don’t you think that “The urge to be someone else is to hard” was very striking?

Like she was already referring to the work of spielberg in another dimension or something…its all so spooky almost :stuck_out_tongue:

She doesnt’ show up on IMDB the movie doenst’ show to!