One or Two?

OK me and another QT fan got into a debate the other day about whether the two volumes of Kill Bill are seperate films or if they were originally meant to be one. Any answers or opinions on this would be greatly appreciated thanks.

they were written and meant to be one but were split up because of the length

mint thanks a lot i just won a very heated argument. ;D

You didn’t win. Both you and your friend are right. It depends on how you watch it. They each have their own distinct style and then there’s an overall style.

Actually, it will be ONE film when it is released as such :wink:

[quote=“Ify”]
Actually, it will be ONE film when it is released as such :wink:
[/quote]

i hardly buy a film twice but … that will be the day i do 8)

Ahh i think ive already talked about this once… so i wont go into the reasoning but i like the second film more, but i usually watch the films back to back and i tend to see them as a single film

I watched it all one day, it went for more than four hours and it is ONE MOVIE, all right, I even wish Quentin had never made ending credits for the first one.

[quote=“Bleach”]
I watched it all one day, it went for more than four hours and it is ONE MOVIE, all right, I even wish Quentin had never made ending credits for the first one.
[/quote]
I like those credits… No wait, I like the credits for the both movies, in the end of vol. 2…

I Like two more. even so i usually watch them back to back

The only thing I’m gonna hate when he merges the two volumes together is that he’ll get rid of that kickass cliffhanger ending of Volume 1. That scene sends shivers down my spine as soon as “Lonely Shepherd” begins playing and Tarantino’s name appears onscreen. Otherwise, I can’t wait to see Kill Bill as one movie as it was supposed to be.

EDIT: I actually like the first part (volume) more.

Volume 2 is the better volume.

[quote=“Scarface”]
The only thing I’m gonna hate when he merges the two volumes together is that he’ll get rid of that kickass cliffhanger ending of Volume 1. That scene sends shivers down my spine as soon as “Lonely Shepherd” begins playing and Tarantino’s name appears onscreen. Otherwise, I can’t wait to see Kill Bill as one movie as it was supposed to be.
[/quote]

Yeah… I watched it in theatre for three times at midnight, that scene is terrific. You know, when there are like 8 people in the whole theatre and the movie is running and it’s cold and dark outside, but you don’t care, ahh, that is why I like the first volume more. A lot better atmosphere, I don’t care how “cinematically perfect” the second one is.

I like Volume 2 more, but Vol. 1 stands alone as a movie better than Vol. 2. You have to see Vol. 1 before seeing Vol. 2, but Vol. 1 doesn’t require Vol. 2.