Once Upon A Time In The West

could not find a thread on this any thoughts on this movie im about to go watch it now and will leave my thoughts about the film afterwards.

I made a topic about it when I just joined here I believe… But it’s the best film ever and I’m looking forward to you(or anyone else) writing about it.

Yeah it’s great, but you’ve never seen it Jjp? :o

One of the greatest westerns ever, I’d say it’s better than any AMerican Western but that goes for GBU too.

yeaa i gotta watch this tonight on a count of i went to watch it and instead i decided to watch the last disc of tales from the crypt.

Don’t watch it, it’s shit. Bronson sucks ass.

[quote=“Ify”]
Don’t watch it, it’s shit. Bronson sucks ass.
[/quote]

im taking this as a joke…but on a serious note bronson the man he is great in death wish .

I prefer The Good, The Bad and The Ugly…

you couldnt find a threat on this because of my last year’s effort to get rid of all spaghetti western topics in here in favor of getting people over to swdb.info instead

swdb.info for all your spaghetti western needs, fellas

seb do you run swdb.info?

its spaghetti-western.net isn’t it?

Yeah, it is.

so…let’s get back on-topic:

this movie is AMAZING!

I was like 11 listening to a french rap song in the car with my dad, and at some point there was a line of harmonica

so my dad says “it sounds like western music” and we started to talk about this movie

then a few months later I watched it…it kicked my ass so fucking bad it still hurts!

the final fight is one of the greatest EVER, even if you kinda know from the first second on who’s gonna win…

for some reason i still have not watched this movie and i own it.

Go watch it now!!

I own the movie and its a pretty good movie. Its got Henry Fonda as the villian(the only movie i know of where he plays the villian)Go watch it right now!!!

Why do you call this ‘a pretty good movie’ go learn to respect the greatest film ever :wink:

Cause i didnt think “Badass” was the right use of word. I love it from the beginning to the end and i love the characters also. I would give it 4 out of 5. Truly if you havent seen this go watch it.

and for some reason i still can not make myself watch this movie.

Watch it you lazy fuck! lol.

Only a 4 out of 5? I’d give it a 10/10.

I prefer GBU and FFDM, but it’s still pretty great…