Oliver Stone's Pinkville

I was just at AICN and read that Oliver Stone is doing another Vietnam film called Pinkville which will be about the infamous My Lai Massacre. Bruce Willis and Channing Tatum are said to be starring in it.

Hmm… this could be interesting. I’m a big fan of Salvdor and like all of his war movies.

Im interested in this one too. One thing Stone knows how to do great is War films.

plus he knows how to kick up dust. and the my lai massacre is not exactly known to most people these days and hasn’t gotten too much attention in movies, aside from his own reference to it in Platoon…

I like everything that Stone has made. Everything.

I like Salvador, Platoon, Wall Street, Talk Radio, The Doors, Born on The 4th the most. His others like JFK, NBK, Any Given Sunday, Nixon, Alexander, WTC I dont like that much.

funny, i havent seen wall street, talk radio and the doors… time to catch up… but i also haven’t seen alexander. i’ll try to get that final cut version thingy. haven’t seen wtc either, seems too non-stone to me

[quote=“Sebastian”]
funny, i havent seen wall street, talk radio and the doors… time to catch up… but i also haven’t seen alexander. i’ll try to get that final cut version thingy. haven’t seen wtc either, seems too non-stone to me
[/quote]
Wall Street is pretty good.

The doors can be broken down into one sentence: I’m drunk, I’m nobody…I’m drunk, I’m somebody…I’m dead in a bathtub"

Alexander I tried to watch but gave up after 15 minutes. WTC looks repulsive

Pinkville sounds promising, though.

no badmouthing the doors, that’s blasphemy

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
The doors can be broken down into one sentence: I’m drunk, I’m nobody…I’m drunk, I’m somebody…I’m dead in a bathtub"
[/quote]

Isnt that from Denis Leary’s act?

I´m really looking forward for that movie,Stone brings in his own experience he has made.But I´m a little surprised that Bruce Willis will take part.Well,better than that idiot Tom Cruise.

i heard that sean penn was supposed to be at one point… it is a script stone wrote for the last 10 yrs or smg.

That´d be great.He´s the right person for such a movie.I cannot imagine Bruce Willis in it,of course he´s a good actor,but not in an Oliver Stone vietnam movie.Maybe I will be surprised.

yeah but as far as i heard sean penn bailed out, unfortunately!

Is it really true,that Stone is gonna do this or just a rumor? There are some actors I´d like to see in it, how about Woody Harrelson, haven´t seen him for a long time.

Most important thing is,that he won´t need that much time to do it (like in Platoon-think he needed about 10years for it).But the circumstances are different than 20years ago.

it is definitly is next film

channing tatum is in a leading role for this? are you fucking kidding me. It’ll be gay as shit.