Official Posters!

I like them all, but my fav is the one with the bat! DD is going to be wreeking complete and total havoc in this movie! I haven’t even read the script and he’s already my fav character.

I like them all, but my favorite is the poster with the knife. All those posters are great cause they really put a image in your head.

I DON’T LIKE NONE OF THESE POSTERS! ???

THEY DON’T LOOK LIKE TARANTINO POSTERS AT ALL…

THIS HAS ELI ROTH WRITTEN ALL OVER THEM! :-X >:( :frowning: :o

The marketing department isnt touching on the Shosanna story at all are they,apart from a 3 second clip of her running

[quote=“SharpestLives16”]
I DON’T LIKE NONE OF THESE POSTERS! ???

THEY DON’T LOOK LIKE TARANTINO POSTERS AT ALL…

THIS HAS ELI ROTH WRITTEN ALL OVER THEM! :-X >:( :frowning: :o
[/quote]

I heard Eli Roth was responsible for the sandwiches they brought on set, too. Quentin prefered ham & cheese, but went with tuna on insistence of Eli Roth.

Seriously though, I think the posters are cool. The Hostel posters were the best thing about the Eli Roth films, anyway.

[quote=“Cyd”]
I dont like the knife one because I think it just glamorizes knife culture. As a Londonder, knives have ripped apart the community I live in. That particular poster is a bit too graphic. However, the one with the bat and the helmet gets my vote as the best one.
[/quote]

Are you one of those people that can’t tell movies from reality?

The one with the bat and the one with the shotgun is realy cool.

[quote=“nublob”]
The marketing department isnt touching on the Shosanna story at all are they,apart from a 3 second clip of her running
[/quote]

It’s understandable I think. Too much drama, probably.

[quote=“Scarface”]
[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing.

The knife one is the best one, in my opinion. Its very cool. I honestly see nothing wrong with any of them there all great looking. Eli Roth is involved in the movie so why is everyone getting pissed if they seem like there in his style of poster art.

[quote=“Scarface”]
[/quote]

Would I be here if I was one of those people… fucking tool.

For personal reasons, the knife one just doesn’t do it for me. Obviously, you didn’t realise that behind every forum member is a real person with life experience.

[quote=“Cyd”]
Would I be here if I was one of those people… fucking idiot.
[/quote]

Congrats my dear, you just put the last nail in your coffin.

[quote=“Scarface”]
Congrats my dear, you just put the last nail in your coffin.
[/quote]

Well why not ask me why I don’t like the knife one… why respond to my perfectly reasonable opinion with such a stupid comment…

An interesting detail to notice is “Knoxville” written on the bat ! =)

Wouldn’t it be from where Aldo is from…

Thats what i’m guessing, either that or QT must really hate Johhny Knoxville

Or it just might be QT working yet another Knoxville reference into his work… cant forget his hometown ever

[quote=“Cyd”]
Well why not ask me why I don’t like the knife one… why respond to my perfectly reasonable opinion with such a stupid comment…
[/quote]

I think it’s just the pure lack of respect you show to other members of this forum. You can call names, and insult us, but no one can fuck with you at all. It’s never too late to turn over a new leaf.

[quote=“Solox”]
Those look bumping, not posters I would expect from QT. Roth must have been also creating those, because there is certainly some sort of Hostel mood in those. Not a bad thing at all.
[/quote]

I exactly feel the same… I don’t like them that much for now. They look too much like Hostel. I hope there are just teaser posters, cause I need other posters to be really excited about all this. :-</E>

they’re more like promotional posters, the official poster is usually released weeks before the film is released. I think they look great, however it makes the film seem very bloody when it really isin’t that bloody. I mean it’s Quentin bloody, not Eli Roth bloody.

I’m sure whatever the official cover art will be, it will just be as iconic as PF and Kill Bill etc. These are just teasers.