Official GRINDHOUSE Promotional Posters (Post here!)

I thought Id start a topic specifically for all the kickass Grindhouse promotional artwork/posters that we’ll be seeing over the coming months. This way we’ll have them all in one place to look at. So everything from Comic Con, etc you can place in here. Thanks!

Edit: For those who don’t know, the forum resizes bigger pictures so you’ll have to drag them into your URL bar to view them full size.

they are on the main site www.tarantino.info now

those posters are so badass

that blonde looks like Goldie Hawn

check this out:

JoBlo - Movie News, Latest Trailers, and More

Some more kickass Grindhouse promotional poster action!! (from JoBlo):

Production Artwork & Design, Props and Models (from JoBlo)

I fucking love the posters…I am gonna buy them as soon as that is possible, just like me pre-release Sin City posters.

Yeah I cant wait to get my hands on one of those sweetass posters

I think we have seen nothing yet in terms of posters. Can’t wait till they do a kickass poster in the true grindhouse style of the seventies!

I hope they do handpainted GRINDHOUSE posters. Remember the one that came in the Jackie Brown CE DVD case? Like that.

Knowing Quentin he’ll most definetely come up with something like that.

This could interest you

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-Comic-Con-GRIN … 334QQssPag”>http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-Comic-Con-GRINDHOUSE-poster-set-Tarantino_W0QQitemZ110012970766QQihZ001QQcategoryZ60334QQssPag</LINK_TEXT>

eNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[quote=“WinslowLeach”]

[/quote]

is it just me or that guy looks like Quentin? (Quentin’s head at least)

but why in a camo jacket? hm… and what’s that deer doing there, hehe

[quote=“WinslowLeach”]
I hope they do handpainted GRINDHOUSE posters. Remember the one that came in the Jackie Brown CE DVD case? Like that.
[/quote]

holy shit dude your signature is AWESOME!

I’ll buy posters but not untill there is one that completely blows away everything that has come before it. They seem to be taking pride in their posters for this, and you can sense there are better things coming.

Yeah Im totally gonna get a poster and a shirt with some badass details.

There are some more pictures at IGN. No new ones but high res.

Source: Movie Reviews, Trailers, Interviews, Wikis & Posters for Movies - IGN