Nothing left to discuss?

As mentioned by Ify earlier today, we have already gone over just about everything that there is to go over in the world of Quentin Tarantino - we will simply have to wait until either more of you see Grindhouse or he creates something new. While it may seem a shock to some of you, there are actually other things than movies and Quentin Tarantino to talk about - WOW. This will be known as the OPEN THREAD in which you can post any fucking thing that you please.

I’ll go first:

Last night I was watching Men in Trees. Has anyone seen this show? It has that girl that Ellen Degenerate used to bang…Anne something or another. Anyhow, this show is supposed to show how the real Alaskans live - I guess they didn’t see that other show - what was it called? Oh yeah, Northern Exposure…that’s it. Anyhow, I got to thinking: why hasn’t there been a quality television program since Seinfeld? I remember the days when there was some quality shit playing on television. There was Night Court, Newhart, Cheers, Married with Children, and a few others that I don’t feel like typing. Is it me or have all of the networks decided that all we need to watch are these chicken-shit reality shows? Fuck! This shit is starting to really piss me off.

over and out.

I’d like to say that it was not only I that made such a statement. One or two other people said that before me, and at first I disagreed. But now I know that it must be true. Well, if it wasn’t I’d be posting something about a QT film right now than replying in this dumbass thread.

In and out (your m0m)

kidding.

ANNE HICK. ANNE BICHE. something like that.

I just had a dream I was in school. For some reason, I found this more disturbing than any other dream I’ve had in recent times.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
As mentioned by Ify earlier today, we have already gone over just about everything that there is to go over in the world of Quentin Tarantino - we will simply have to wait until either more of you see Grindhouse or he creates something new. While it may seem a shock to some of you, there are actually other things than movies and Quentin Tarantino to talk about - WOW. This will be known as the OPEN THREAD in which you can post any fucking thing that you please.

I’ll go first:

Last night I was watching Men in Trees. Has anyone seen this show? It has that girl that Ellen Degenerate used to bang…Anne something or another. Anyhow, this show is supposed to show how the real Alaskans live - I guess they didn’t see that other show - what was it called? Oh yeah, Northern Exposure…that’s it. Anyhow, I got to thinking: why hasn’t there been a quality television program since Seinfeld? I remember the days when there was some quality shit playing on television. There was Night Court, Newhart, Cheers, Married with Children, and a few others that I don’t feel like typing. Is it me or have all of the networks decided that all we need to watch are these chicken-shit reality shows? Fuck! This shit is starting to really piss me off.

over and out.
[/quote]

You obviously haven’t seen 24, my friend. Veronica Mars used to be pretty good too.

I’m gay.

Oh shit, I hope no one saw that.

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
I’m gay.
[/quote][quote=“visualsynergy”]
Oh shit, I hope no one saw that.
[/quote] No, they’ll be too busy looking at the spam. What do you mean, there’s no new ground to cover? I just started 3 new threads, 2 days ago, and 2 of them are Tarantino-related. Plus, there are a lot of new members that might have fresh takes on old subjects. Just because the old guard has become jaded, doesn’t mean Tarantino discussions cannot resume. If the older guys are that spent, let the new guys say something. And we can probably do it without fighting a half page into a thread! I sure as hell don’t want to talk about the dreck on TV. Anyone who takes network shows seriously is a toothless baboon. It aint news that TV is shit!

No, Bone Daddy, please don’t quote it! Oh no nonononono, what will I do?!?!??!

*Runs off crying with hands covered over face

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
No, Bone Daddy, please don’t quote it! Oh no nonononono, what will I do?!?!??!

*Runs off crying with hands covered over face
[/quote] I wouldn’t worry too much. They read every other word on these boards anyway. That’s how all the fights get started, because people misinterpret posts.

Thanks for the kind words.

*wipes off tears with kleenex

BTW are you really taking me seriously? You’re starting to creep me out a bit, Daddy.

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
BTW are you really taking me seriously? You’re starting to creep me out a bit, Daddy.
[/quote] No! No! Now come sit on Bone Daddy’s lap! (evil)lol

Shit on your lap or sit on your lap?

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
Shit on your lap or sit on your lap?
[/quote] Well, if you’re gay, it’ll all work out about the same!

Do you know what shit tastes like?

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
Do you know what shit tastes like?
[/quote] Yea, I have to eat it on this board every day. I’m so used to it, I wear a bib when I log on.

I guess there really is nothing left to discuss then.

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
I guess there really is nothing left to discuss then.
[/quote] Well, at least we stayed on topic!

Quiet you.