[news] Tarantino NOT doing Friday 13th [March 14]

Empire Online UK reports that QT is not doing the Friday the 13th film

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.empireonline.co.uk/site/news … s_id=16627”>http://www.empireonline.co.uk/site/news/newsstory.asp?news_id=16627</LINK_TEXT>

Aside from the awards ceremony by Empire magazine, Tarantino put an end to the Friday the 13th rumors, clearing up the facts and telling the fans what’s up with Inglorious Bastards

Tarantino said: “What’s happening with Friday The 13th? Nothing at all! It’s a complete lie. I like Jason and everything, but I’ve no intention of directing a movie! New Line talked to me about it, but it was a complete fabrication, that article. I would love to do a horror film. I’m just saying it’s not going to be Friday The 13th…�

And on Inglorious Bastards he said: “My next film is probably going to be Inglorious Bastards, yeah. I’ve written scenes. I’ve written a lot of it but now I have to sit down and start putting it together in a script that I can start shooting. And that’s a different thing.�

so the whole kung fu movie thing has vanished into thin air? lol

You have to rub it in don’t you!! :’(

Okay I accept it… I has expressed my anger in various ways!! but hey my keyboard still works!

But I do know deep down that a QT horror movie wrote with his own ideas would be a lot better than just dragging out a long sad franchise… It was fun while it lasted… And at least i know i only have a maximum of 15 years to wait…

now move your ass Quentin and make the film goddamnit, we dont wanna sit here and rewatch your Golden Girls episodes over and over again until you make a new film

[quote=“Seb Himself (admin)”]
now move your ass Quentin and make the film goddamnit, we dont wanna sit here and rewatch your Golden Girls episodes over and over again until you make a new film
[/quote]
Amen to that! Jesus Quentin, what are you trying to do , kill us ?

Now Mia…

------------------------------------------------------------------

MiaRose

Re: Tarantino (maybe) to take on FRIDAY 13TH!!!

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2005, 09:45:24 pm »

Personally, i hope he does. I think it would be pretty cool. But we all know what he’s like, says one thing - does something else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

MiaRose

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2005, 03:52:03 pm »

I have faith in Quentin. If he does decide to make this movie, i’m sure it will be good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You know I hate it when “says one thing - does something else.”

That’s good news :

1. QT isn’t going to do Friday 13th
  2. Inglorious Bastards are probably his next movie !!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ;D ;D ;D

yeah but he said hes written three scripts worth of material and now hes saying hes just starting… fuck me, i hope he does make the small kung fu flick at least coz inglorious bastards gonna take fucking forever either way!

how come people dont count dusk til dawn as a tarantino horror flick? yeah it wasnt directed by him but its definately got his stamp on it, its sharp as fuck

[quote=“savage_henry”]
yeah but he said hes written three scripts worth of material and now hes saying hes just starting… fuck me, i hope he does make the small kung fu flick at least coz inglorious bastards gonna take fucking forever either way!

how come people dont count dusk til dawn as a tarantino horror flick? yeah it wasnt directed by him but its definately got his stamp on it, its sharp as fuck
[/quote]

You’ve pretty much answered your own question

[quote=“Dillontino”]
Now Mia…

------------------------------------------------------------------

MiaRose

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2005, 09:45:24 pm »

Personally, i hope he does. I think it would be pretty cool. But we all know what he’s like, says one thing - does something else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

MiaRose

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2005, 03:52:03 pm »

I have faith in Quentin. If he does decide to make this movie, i’m sure it will be good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You know I hate it when “says one thing - does something else.”
[/quote]

huh?? ???

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
That’s good news :

1. QT isn’t going to do Friday 13th
  2. Inglorious Bastards are probably his next movie !!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ;D ;D ;D
    [/quote]

my sentiments exactly…I dont want QT to come up with anymore excuses, I want IB dammit!

<LINK_TEXT text=“Netscape ISP Homepage … EW&coview=”>Netscape ISP Homepage</LINK_TEXT>

lol

look what I’ve found :

nice, isn’t it ? :smiley:

I found this too :

These pictures come from a Friday 13th special forum…

More from the wonderfull www.datelinehollywood.com

Family group relieved Tarantino won’t direct new ‘Friday the 13th’ movie.

The Parents Television Council is breathing a sigh of relief now that director Quentin Tarantino has killed speculation that he won’t be resurrecting Jason Vorhees for a new “Friday the 13th� movie.

The 41-year-old director told British movie magazine Empire that he has no intention of directing a new installment in New Line Cinema’s profitable franchise.

“We saw what Mr. Tarantino did with his ‘Kill Bill’ movies and it was disgusting,� says Amy Morston, a spokesperson for the Parents Television Council. “The violence in those two movies were uncalled for. It was simply senseless violence. We are relieved to learn that Mr. Tarantino won’t be bringing his violence to this wonderful ‘Friday the 13th’ franchise.�

lol

[quote=“Dillontino”]
“We saw what Mr. Tarantino did with his ‘Kill Bill’ movies and it was disgusting,� says Amy Morston, a spokesperson for the Parents Television Council. “The violence in those two movies were uncalled for. It was simply senseless violence. We are relieved to learn that Mr. Tarantino won’t be bringing his violence to this wonderful ‘Friday the 13th’ franchise.�
[/quote]

WONDERFUL? what kidna hypocrits are those? hahaha what a bunch of phony motherfuckers

It pisses me off that all these idiots think the violence in Tarantino’s movies is something new, like it didn’t exist before Tarantino. They only watch big hollywood blockbusters, so they don’t really know anything about movies in general.

Fist thts the blessing and the curse that tarantino carries with his name. He’s big enough to be mainstream but he keeps his cult following with his independant spirited films. Your not suppose to cross judge meaning look at an indie with blockbuster glasses on and vice versa.