[news] Tarantino directs Lisa Marie Presley [Feb 28]

<LINK_TEXT text=“The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999 … 7&Itemid=2”>The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999</LINK_TEXT>

Foxnews reports that Tarantino might direct the new videoclip of Lisa-Marie Presley, Elvis’ daughter.

[…]Director Quentin Tarantino isn’t just directing the finale of CSI, […] he also signed on to guide Lisa Marie Presley through her video for her new single.

Image Tarantino has directed Presley, daughter of Elvis Presley, the king of rock ‘n’ roll, in a version of Don Henley’s old hit, “Dirty Laundry.” A sneak audio peek of “Dirty Laundry” can be heard in promos for ABC’s “Desperate Housewives.”

Tarantino once told an interviewer that when he met Lisa Marie years ago he was “star struck.”

(Source:Foxnews.com)

Thanks to Stephanie for the email on this. Evereyone can send in news and rumors and cool stuff clicking on “contact us” right to the left.

[quote=“Seb Himself (admin)”]
<LINK_TEXT text=“The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999 … 7&Itemid=2”>The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999</LINK_TEXT>

Tarantino really is an “Elvis-man”.
[/quote]

LOL

This will be interesting to see. But stop fucking around Quentin and get your next movie done!

I saw some pictures of QT hanging around with Lisa-Marie at the Grammys.

Have never heard her sing - is she any good?

[quote=“tracystarlight”]
I saw some pictures of QT hanging around with Lisa-Marie at the Grammys.

Have never heard her sing - is she any good?
[/quote]

she’s the KING’s daughter!!!

from wireimage.com

Ha ha, look at Quentin tryin to be all gangsta n shit, bless.

yep’, of course it would be great to see the videoclip when it will be done ! Just to see what QT can do for a videoclip !

[quote=“Ify”]
[/quote]

Haha, i know. Usually, i’d be slagging it off but with Q i dunno it’s just sweet bless him.

Found this from Fox News:

“Quentin Tarantino did not direct Lisa Marie Presley’s new video as I reported yesterday. He appears in it. That’s a big difference. A glitch in the communicating of information yesterday had Tarantino at the helm of “Dirty Laundry.” He isn’t.”

[quote=“Ify”]
[/quote]

haha hes the MAN!

Is really Tarantino on the vid? I have just seen it, and there is no Q.

Here you can watch it:

http://www.lisapresley.com/video_home.html

Yeah I breezed though it. did not see him could of been one of the faces on T.V? but dont think so… quite a big rumour then!