[news] Sept 21 - Awesome Tarantino Interview on MTV.com!

This is a really cool update on QT’s future projects!

Tarantino Gushes About ‘Grind,’ Says Next ‘Kill Bill’ Is 10 Years Away

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles … tory.jhtml”>http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1510005/story.jhtml</LINK_TEXT>

Cool as hell. Glad to hear he is musing about vega brothers. Although Inglorious looks years away. oh well, better done than not done at all.

Kill Bill III, shit. Think how old we’ll be by the time the movie comes out. :o

"If I told you that, then I would never write it at all." cool ass quote.

[quote=“roulette67”]
Kill Bill III, shit. Think how old we’ll be by the time the movie comes out. :o
[/quote]

Damn, you’re right. I just realized that I’ll be in my 30’s when that comes out. QT will be in his 50’s. Wow.

‘Planet Terror’ & ‘Death Proof’

"I’m working out my blaxploitation trailer, and possibly a kung-fu trailer, a sexploitation trailer, a spaghetti-western trailer"

f.u.c.k.i.n. g.e.n.i.u.s.

"he denied rumors of uniting former action-film competitors Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger in the film"

GOD BLESS!

great interview

[quote]mine is called ‘Death Proof’[/quote]

Sounds much better than Rodriguez’s shit title. I see he is still going along with his “two-word titles”.

[quote]Mine is sort of a slasher film, but instead of a knife, it’s a car.[/quote]

This reminds me of that Futurama episode where Bender turns into a car at night and goes around terrorising and killing people.

[quote]I’m working out my blaxploitation trailer, and possibly a kung-fu trailer, a sexploitation trailer, a spaghetti-western trailer.[/quote]

FUCK YEAH!!

[quote]I think for sure I’m going to do the sexploitation trailer, which is called ‘Cowgirls in Sweden.’[/quote]

I see he has broken his trade mark of “two-word titles”

This sounds AWESOME! I cant wait to see QTs film. It sounds kinda like The Car or Christine. The Cowgirls In Sweden trailer sounds like it was definitely inspired by Hay Country Swingers, that German Sexploitation film he showed at QT 6 and probably a bunch more. The fake Grindhouse trailers are gonna rock! a QT Blaxploitation film, a QT SPAGHETTI WESTERN?!! How long have we been waiting to see that? and a QT Kung Fu Film!!

RRs film sounds fun too. I love the title “Planet Terror” sounds like an Italian vampire film or something. Cant wait to see how RR shoots it and all the disgusting gore! :slight_smile:

Inglorious Bastards: Sounds like QT isnt gonna be doing this anytime soon. He needs another YEAR to finish the script? Damn.

Vega Brothers: Forget it QT, just forget it.

Kill Bill 3: Coming in 10 Years? We’ll see…

Q4 2006: Death Proof (Grindhouse)

Dezember 2007: Inglourious Bastards Vol. 1

Dezember 2008: Inglourious Bastards Vol. 2

Dezember 2009: Inglourious Bastards Vol. 3

2014: Kill Bill Vol.3

24.08.2020: The Quentin Tarantino Show Season Premiere on CBS

hehe lol, “the quentin tarantino show”… must be like some Kitano stuff

[quote=“Crazy_Hattori”]
24.08.2020: The Quentin Tarantino Show Season Premiere on CBS
[/quote]

Will he actually live so long? :wink:

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
Will he actually live so long? :wink:
[/quote]

Yes, there will be 4 seasons with a total of 122 episodes (excluding specials) ;D

@Seb: Actually I did have something like the Kitano stuff in mind. :slight_smile:

Totally great news !

Grindhosue looks awesome ! All those details he gaves about the trailers, the different elements of his script, and so on ! Sounds great.

I hope he’ll do something else for Sin City 2 if RR ask him.

And happily Schwarzie and Stalone aren’t not (yet) in Inglorious Bastards.

And he changes the plot of KB vol3, now it’s BB story, and not of the daughter of Vernita Green. That could be better !

[quote=“Ify”]
FUCK YEAH!!

[/quote]

exactly, i dont care if its 15 seconds i WANT that spaghetti western trailer, ive actually started collecting them, recording them on vhs because real spaghetti western is shit quality

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
exactly, i dont care if its 15 seconds i WANT that spaghetti western trailer, ive actually started collecting them, recording them on vhs because real spaghetti western is shit quality
[/quote]

Yeah, tell me about it. I feel dirty watching westerns in a beautifully clean picture. Westerns are meant to look like the film is about to tear apart. Long live films that look like they’re about to be torn from the reel.

They won’t live long if they’re being torn from a reel.

They won’t actually be tearing from the reel, oh no, the magical western somrero-wearing fairies will make sure that doesn’t happen.

I hope for The Spaghetti Western Trailer will have a cameo with Clint Eastwood. That would be awesome.

[quote=“Z”]
I hope for The Spaghetti Western Trailer will have a cameo with Clint Eastwood. That would be awesome.
[/quote]

Yeah, wouldn’t that just.

The Vega brothers sounds good, give it a try. Jeez. Madsen and Travolta with Tarantino writing it? It can’t fail man.

[quote=“Z”]
[/quote]

haha imagine that, camera follows feet walking down a desert road, shooting 5 guys, then the camera pans up and shows a hat covering a face, his head rises and it’s Clint, and Don’s voice says: “THE MAN WITH NO NAME IS BACK… BACK FOR VENGEANCE”, making it look like a cheap 80’s sequal to legendary spaghetti westerns, like Django Strikes Again