The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

[news] QT 7 is happening!

The Quentin Tarantino Film Fest in Austin, Texas numer 7. From April 24nd to 30th.

Read Harry’s rant about it: http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=22783

more at:

austinfilm.org

originalalamo.com

rollingroadshow.com

and of course the Quentin Tarantino Archives’ TARANTINO FILM FEST GUIDE

Damn, I wish I lived in Texas. :’(

Damn texans… :’(

somebody please give me a flight ticket to texas, hehe

Sounds good, I might go. I’ve been looking for an excuse to go to Texas again.

I wish I could I could go to Texas so bad for this. I’d be willing to switch bodies with someone so I could go, like in a bad 80s comedy. The things I’d do, yet it’ll never happen… why? WHY??? :’(

to those who go, and I know badassmovieman will, : please take pictures and send in reports, they will all be published on the website (with name credit of course)

they should pick june or august when college students are in vacations :-[

They should force Quentin do his shit in Germany. :smiley:

man I live in Dallas, like 4 hours away and I cant go cause I have no money. I am sooo pissed Ive always wanted to go to a QT fest but he had stopped for a few years and now when he comeback with it I get fired and have no money to go. GRRRrrrr.

Grr why can’t I live in Texas

[quote=“saulo”]
man I live in Dallas, like 4 hours away and I cant go cause I have no money. I am sooo pissed Ive always wanted to go to a QT fest but he had stopped for a few years and now when he comeback with it I get fired and have no money to go. GRRRrrrr.
[/quote]

round up a couple of brothas, share the gas bill and drive up there amigo :wink:

somebody please tell me cinemastrikesback is gonna post up a summary and review again after every night, i was looking forward to em every day during QT6

GOD i hope he comes to Europe some day to have a fest, he’s been hanging around here alot lately, but i better dont get my hopes up, but if he does, ANYWHERE in Europe, i’m there

he could go to italy and do the fest on old Cinecitá buildings. that would rock.

i’d go down to rome instantly

Wish I was going too!

Yeah Europe isn’t to far away… Wait, I live in Europe! I would totally be there if he had something closer to me. Texas, that’s like a 15 hour fly-trip… Maybe even more.

It might be difficult for him to bring his collection of prints over to Europe unless there was a large fridge on the plane. Prints have to be kept under 15 degrees centigrade otherwise they’ll eventually go bad (ie lose a lot of colour until all that is left is a magenta image).

It´s not hard to find a plane with a large fridge!

forget it, QT only goes to europe to partyeee

;D

check this out, QT wants to know what the fans want:

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=22870