New Transformers movie

Was it just me or was that trailer pretty damn cool? :embarassed:

I mean the way Megan Foxxx is shown in those tiny shorts…and her long, sweaty legs straddling that bike. Oh yeah and those crazy machines too.

Yeah, I’m totally seeing this one in the theaters. Not just for the tiny shorts, mind you. From what I can tell she wears skin tight white pants for the majority of the movie. If that’s not camel toe potential I don’t know what is.

Transformers was watchable except for all the vomit-inducing fast cut shakey-cam action scenes, which made up half the movie. I hated it.

I’m still gonna watch Nr. 2, and sit back a few rows, maybe then I can better make out what the hell is going on on the screen.

[quote=“Dex”]
From what I can tell she wears skin tight white pants for the majority of the movie. If that’s not camel toe potential I don’t know what is.
[/quote]

lol surely that’s a bad thing! I’m getting dragged by my boyfriend to see her - oops, I mean the film soon.

Yeah the trailer shows some awesome special effects. I didn’t saw the first one though, and I never watched any Transformer tv series. I just played with the toys when I was young. :stuck_out_tongue:

yea, Transformers is kind of more pleasurable to watch on DVD on your home TV…watching it at the theaters leaves you walking out with a headache

[quote=“Movie_Villain”]
yea, Transformers is kind of more pleasurable to watch on DVD on your home TV…watching it at the theaters leaves you walking out with a headache
[/quote]

Really? One of my biggest movie regrets is not seeing the first one on the big screen. It should be noted though that I’m one of those guys that likes frenetic/fast paced action. I can’t stand when a scene is supposed to be intense and action packed but everything is shot on steady-cams and perfectly placed on the most “artistic” part of the screen. I don’t like my action scenes to be spoon-fed to me I guess is what I’m saying.

[quote=“Dex”]
Really? One of my biggest movie regrets is not seeing the first one on the big screen. It should be noted though that I’m one of those guys that likes frenetic/fast paced action. I can’t stand when a scene is supposed to be intense and action packed but everything is shot on steady-cams and perfectly placed on the most “artistic” part of the screen. I don’t like my action scenes to be spoon-fed to me I guess is what I’m saying.
[/quote]

if that’s one of your biggest regrets you’re doing pretty damn good my friend!

I always wished that I had seen Full Metal Jacket at the big screen.

I did see Platoon - and it kicked ass. Several others I saw at the big screen and am proud of:

Pulp

The Silence of the Lambs

Fatal Attraction

oh, and btw - my 5 year old makes us watch Transformers once a week - so I’m really looking forward to the sequel to be added to my DVD collection.

I’m just not that big a fan of movie theaters in general. There’s probably more movies I wish I’d seen on the big screen but none that I can think of any.

The Labyrinth on the big screen while high on mushrooms would be pretty awesome from what I’ve heard though.

fuck the labrynth this is transformers were thinkin of here olol, its trippy as hell.

and about megan fox, yeah. shes hot. like super fucking hot.

[quote=“Dex”]
I’m just not that big a fan of movie theaters in general. There’s probably more movies I wish I’d seen on the big screen but none that I can think of any.

The Labyrinth on the big screen while high on mushrooms would be pretty awesome from what I’ve heard though.
[/quote]

I avoid then like the plague.

oh, and Megan Fox…hottie!

She is damn fine. And if you’ve ever read an interview with her she’s also an opinionated broad, which I really dig. Maybe one day we’ll actually get a chance to see her act.

haha yeah, shes a decent actor, but not the best, shes just a tittie call for movie-makers.

:o

She can’t act too well, but woah!

[quote=“Mr. Pink”]
fuck the labrynth this is transformers were thinkin of here olol, its trippy as hell.

and about megan fox, yeah. shes hot. like super fucking hot.
[/quote]

Yeah, duuuuuuuude. I’m gonna do ecstacy and go see it with my grandma.

I don’t find Megan Fox attractive:

a) She tries too hard to be a slut. That’s not attractive. I prefer accidental sluts like Catholic girls and…well, that’s pretty much it.

b) Her two front teeth have always rubbed me the way. Zingggggggg.

Yeah she’s as hot as the next perfectly shaped Hollywood porcelain doll…yawn.

She can’t act for shit and that’s what really counts.

I enjoyed myself with Transformers, some genuinely funny moments through-out, but this next installment looks to be an insult to human intelligence.

For example:

[quote=“F.W.”]

Yeah, duuuuuuuude. I’m gonna do ecstacy and go see it with my grandma.

I don’t find Megan Fox attractive:

a) She tries too hard to be a slut. That’s not attractive. I prefer accidental sluts like Catholic girls and…well, that’s pretty much it.

b) Her two front teeth have always rubbed me the way. Zingggggggg.
[/quote]
yeah, i know she tries to be a slut, who can blame her though? shes just trying to turn her 15 minutes of fame into 20.

[quote=“Stiglitz”]
Yeah she’s as hot as the next perfectly shaped Hollywood porcelain doll…yawn.

She can’t act for shit and that’s what really counts.

I enjoyed myself with Transformers, some genuinely funny moments through-out, but this next installment looks to be an insult to human intelligence.

[/quote]

Not to mention that Michael Bay and McG have been bickering over their films on their blogs since the winter. McG even challenged Bay to a literal dick measuring contest.

These are not “Artists”, people. They are frat boys who haven’t awoken to smell the Red Bull yet. Even Megan Fox said the other day that being in a Michael Bay film isn’t a test to the acting ability.

[quote=“Mr. Pink”]
[/quote]

Only if things moving fast trips you out.

I thought Megan Fox was pretty good in “How to Lose Friends and Alienate People”. Of course, she was playing a really hot young actress, so it wasn’t much of a stretch. I want her to hurry up and do Hack/Slash already.

So, if the reviews are to be believed this sounds like it just might be the worst movie of the year. From the complaints I’ve read the negativity seems to be pretty well justified and extremely consistent.