The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

New trailer (21 march 07)

[color=yellow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfEWB1nOV_I

Fantastic! A couple of new shots were included.

Just a couple yeah. And the ‘if anyone comes in the door, I want you to run’ was very funny if you knew the original was: If anyone comes to the door, I want you to shoot him". :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool. I look forward to this movie mroe and more. Any official release anywhere?

These trailers make every other movie look so damn dull to me. Its like night and day.

A couple of new shots with Wray, sweet.

almost two weeks left!

Scary Movie 4? Did anyone see that? 01:03 into the clip.

Yeah it was talked about a long time ago…

The music s#cks :-X

Anyone notice that the MPAA has given Grindhouse a R rating?! ;D

P.S.

That’s based on a TV spot I saqw

yeah see the other topic

That shot with El Wray running down the hospital corridor is really cool 8)

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
The music s#cks :-X
[/quote]

I also noticed the metalcore in the trailer. Hopefully this is not in the movie; if so, I doubt QT would have this in Death Proof.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
I also noticed the metalcore in the trailer. Hopefully this is not in the movie; if so, I doubt QT would have this in Death Proof.
[/quote]
i have a feeling that it might be in the movie, it was My Curse by killswitch engage (one of my fav songs)

I agree, the music didn’t fit into the trailer at all. It felt like somebody picked up a metal song at random and included it in the trailer.

This trailers sucks, it looks exactly like all the other stupid overblown oversized trailers for the likes of Smokin Aces or something Stephen Sommers would direct. Gah, i wanna see the movie already.

the trailer wasnt that bad, and the song suited in my opinion

jesus christ that song sucked!

no i didn’t, just because you didnt think it fit with the trailer doesnt mean it sucks