New special edition dvd ever?

ANyone know why there hasn’t been or if there ever will be a special editoin of this film?

no Idea. but there’s a new German DVD worth picking up (better quality!)

<LINK_TEXT text=“The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999 … &Itemid=48”>The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999</LINK_TEXT>

i hope they release a new dvd of it. any more news on this?

Probably because not enough people care about this film

in there any special features in the german one?

none worth mentioning. but quality wise it is really good. and it has an english audio track, so if your dvd player is multi-region there’s no problem buying it (PAL though, make sure your TV/DVD player can do it)

yea my dvd can switch from R1 to R2 im probably gona pick it up.

I personally don’t like the fact that there hasen’t been a SE of this Four Rooms. Sure most people don’t even know what it is, but look at Jackie Brown. That took a long time to come out on DVD but it did, even though it wasn’t as popular as his other films. Maybe one of these days, but I think we are lucky just to have it on DVD, without have to bootleg it.

[quote=“Sebastian”]
none worth mentioning. but quality wise it is really good. and it has an english audio track, so if your dvd player is multi-region there’s no problem buying it (PAL though, make sure your TV/DVD player can do it)
[/quote]

I just typed in that little code to make your DVD player reion free, (planning on getting the japanesse version of Kill Bill, i know it coming out over here but thats going to be editied into one movie, so i want both versions) will that code also make it NTSC/PAL free?? This way i can get the german Four Rooms. Maybe I just have to get a different code or something.

region code has nothing to do with pal/ntsc. your dvd player should either be able to convert the signal, or your tv should be capable of it. if neither is the case, you’re screwed. check our manual.

differences between kill bill versions, see schnittberichte.com

Four Rooms Special Edition!!!

Includes: No DVDs!!

Coming Soon!

:smiley: