The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

New Footage and Interviews for Grindhouse

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/8158

Thanks for the clip. But is anyone else getting shitty reception? Audio sounds fine, but the video is basically a slide-show >:( Tried changing my settings but got the same results. Oh well. Sounds badass though.

screw the wmp, i hope they get that up in quicktime soon

that was awesome! Kurt Russell is going to kick ass in this movie!!

Its letting me play it(gayass yahoo)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That was fucking great! I could listen to them two fellas talk all night. It was very nice to get a peak at a bit of Death Proof and Machete too. If I die before April 6 im going to be sooooooooo pissed off!

That was even cooler than the trailer for the movie. I LOVE the new Death Proof footage!! Those shots of Stuntman Mike burning out and the shot of Zoe on the hood in that field!! The Planet Terror stuff looks awesome too. This is gonna be a great night at the movies! 8)

It played fine for me in WMP. I noticed they put a bunch of trailers in there from 42nd Street Forever. That clip of the two people on the rollercoaster is from a film trailer for Panorama Blue. They start fucking right on the rollercoaster. Great one! :slight_smile:

FUCKING YES!!!

"This car is 100% death proof, honey, but to get the benefit of that, you really hafta be sittin’ in my seat!"

Oh my God… I think I’m gonna burst an organ in the theatre come April 6.

Crap, there is a new trailer coming out according to Yahoo, and I’m gonna be on holiday…

[quote=“NonStop”]
Crap, there is a new trailer coming out according to Yahoo, and I’m gonna be on holiday…
[/quote]

Unless you’re going on holiday to the northpole or someplace in the middle of Africa, I’m sure you can find an internett connection someplace;)

holy shit that video is awesome. i love how they built it up and explained the concept and all that and only then show clips from the film. russell kicks ass! whew! and you could see Zoe Bell on the hood of their charger! wow…

can’t wait to fucking see this. yehaw!

Found another link to make it work:

movieweb

Niiiiice.

Oh my god thank you!

I’m not having much hope that Death Proof will come close to the awesomeness of Kill Bill.

I hope I am totally wrong though. Anyway, why the hell is there a sign for "Scary Movie 4"

in the Death Proof footage, the car drives through and smashes, a sign that reads in big letters

"Scary Movie 4

Wolf Creek"

Now I haven’t seen Wolf creek but holy fuck, why this is there a sign for Scary Move 4 in a QT movie??? it sucks ass!! it’s the worst film ever to get an homage/ nod/reference, whatever you want to call it, in a QT movie, and the least to deserve it.

what’s next? techno music coming from Stuntman Mike’s radio?

WTF?

Are you kidding Death Proof is gonna be the best…and you call yourself a QT fan!..Have faith in QT ;D

[quote=“mushroomcloud”]
Unless you’re going on holiday to the northpole or someplace in the middle of Africa, I’m sure you can find an internett connection someplace;)
[/quote]

Lapland, pretty isolated. But there might be a public PC somewhere.

[quote=“Crazy_Hattori”]
Anyway, why the hell is there a sign for “Scary Movie 4”
[/quote]

Both QT and Rob liked Wolf Creek, but I don’t know what’s up with Scary Movie either.

And I never knew Machete was the leader of the Electric Eliminators! ;D

[quote=“Crazy_Hattori”]
I’m not having much hope that Death Proof will come close to the awesomeness of Kill Bill.

I hope I am totally wrong though. Anyway, why the hell is there a sign for "Scary Movie 4"

in the Death Proof footage, the car drives through and smashes, a sign that reads in big letters

"Scary Movie 4

Wolf Creek"

Now I haven’t seen Wolf creek but holy fuck, why this is there a sign for Scary Move 4 in a QT movie??? it sucks ass!! it’s the worst film ever to get an homage/ nod/reference, whatever you want to call it, in a QT movie, and the least to deserve it.

what’s next? techno music coming from Stuntman Mike’s radio?

WTF?
[/quote]

I thought the car CRASHING through the signs for those movies was supposed to be symbolic. Like “fuck those movies this is DEATH PROOF mothafuckas!!!” I know QT liked Wolf Creek, not sure about Scary Movie 4 though.

Maybe the was message was “this isnt taking place in the 70s this is taking place now” like some of you have asked when the time period is or like pete said it could be saying “Fuck those movies” either way the car crashes are awesome as hell.

Here’s some screenshots I took from the video. Sorry the quality is so crappy.