The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

NEW 35mm PRINT COMING SOON!

I live in the suburban area of Chicago IL, and there is an AMAZING theatre that plays AMAZING movies called the Music Box, (www.musicboxtheatre.com), and on Feb. 13th - 14th (midnight), Feb. 14-15 (11:30am) thier playing a BRAND NEW 35mm ANAVERSARY PRINT OF PULP FICTION!!! So look for it playing in (smaller art house/revival) theatres around you!

P.S. They are also playing a new print of Master of the Flying Guillotine and Fight Club as midnight movies too!

OH COOL!!!

[quote=“QTfightclub”]
I live in the suburban area of Chicago IL, and there is an AMAZING theatre that plays AMAZING movies called the Music Box, (www.musicboxtheatre.com), and on Feb. 13th - 14th (midnight), Feb. 14-15 (11:30am) thier playing a BRAND NEW 35mm ANAVERSARY PRINT OF PULP FICTION!!! So look for it playing in (smaller art house/revival) theatres around you!

P.S. They are also playing a new print of Master of the Flying Guillotine and Fight Club as midnight movies too!
[/quote]

but Pulp was shot on 35mm. What do you mean by “new”. is it newly mastered? or what kind of “new” is it?

I have never seen a QT movie other than Volume 2 (yeah not even KB1) on the big screen. Fuck it would be so tight to see PF on the big screen. I wouldnt mind seeing RD in the theaters. Plus I want to see the full uncut Kill Bill in a grindhouse cuz thats the way it should be seen! ;D

I haven’t seen any QT films on the big sceen :’( :’(

[quote=“MiaRose”]
I haven’t seen any QT films on the big sceen :’( :’(
[/quote]
that really sucks. seeing volume 2 in the theaters has got to be one of the best movie going experiences Ive had in a long time. the audience was so responsive to QT humor and style. it was great!

Okay Okay! No need to rub it in! lol

Anyone in Los Angeles know if they are showing PF in theaters out here?