The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Nerverackers

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/02/17/rob … -revealed/”>http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/02/17/robert-rodriguezs-nerverackers-details-revealed/</LINK_TEXT>

hm…

That sounds good, but I thought RR could make movies faster than anyone…and now we have more than one entire year to wait for his next movie, I can’t believe that. But wait, there also was that other movie with Rose MacGowan…not really looking forward to it but an “adult” RR film can’t do harm :stuck_out_tongue:

I really like that title, Nerverackers, sounds cool

Sounds cool. I like sci-fi, and Robert probably won’t let us down. Good enough for me.

YES. This interests me far more than Predator, Machete or even Sin City 2.

Why anyone is excited about Machete, I’ll never know.

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/02/18/mor … ons-movie/”>http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/02/18/more-nerveracker-details-robert-rodriguez-still-prepping-live-action-jetsons-movie/</LINK_TEXT>

[quote=“Cyd”]
[/quote]

I suppose that you wouldn’t give a shit since you live in the UK, and seem to not like RR much. It hits close to the heart for me, because I love RR, and living in south Texas, almost everyone I know here is Mexican. Some of them are illegal immigrants themselves.

As long as he isnt making a movie starring “rose mcgowan” I’m happy… >:D

[quote=“Geoi”]
I suppose that you wouldn’t give a shit since you live in the UK, and seem to not like RR much. It hits close to the heart for me, because I love RR, and living in south Texas, almost everyone I know here is Mexican. Some of them are illegal immigrants themselves.
[/quote]

What has living in a different place got to do with looking forward to a movie?

You just like movies on totally superficial reasons then? Obviously no matter what you get, you’re gonna like it based on who’s in it or who made it. :wink:

[quote=“Kinick”]
What has living in a different place got to do with looking forward to a movie?

You just like movies on totally superficial reasons then? Obviously no matter what you get, you’re gonna like it based on who’s in it or who made it. :wink:
[/quote]

;D You know what I was saying, you silly boy. But you’re partially right. I do look forward to any RR project. And if Nick Frost is in even a shite movie, like Penelope, I’ll still watch it just for him.

[quote=“Geoi”]
;D You know what I was saying, you silly boy. But you’re partially right. I do look forward to any RR project. And if Nick Frost is in even a shite movie, like Penelope, I’ll still watch it just for him.
[/quote]

Damn straight, oh optimistic one. Just looking at your favourites section on Mysace will tell you that. ;D

HA! I just ran through some movies real quick when I set that up. I didn’t really put thought into it.

Isn’t a movie he did coming out soon, some kids movie about a stone that grants wishes? That’s what sours RR for me. He does real off the wall, over the top, adult work and then cheesy, terrible kid fare.

How many possible projects can RR do at a time? Sometimes I think he just list a movie idea with a cool title to mess with us.

[quote=“Cyd”]
[/quote]

Was that a joke? Machete is gonna be a hell of a movie. I want to see it mainly cause I love revenge movies with a passion and this one looks to be right up my alley.

[quote=“Noir_Fiction”]
Isn’t a movie he did coming out soon, some kids movie about a stone that grants wishes? That’s what sours RR for me. He does real off the wall, over the top, adult work and then cheesy, terrible kid fare.
[/quote]

Yep, it’s called shorts and it’s scheduled release date is August 7th. I think I like Robert more than Quentin but I’ve still never seen one of his kids movies.

[quote=“Dex”]
Yep, it’s called shorts and it’s scheduled release date is August 7th. I think I like Robert more than Quentin but I’ve still never seen one of his kids movies.
[/quote]

Holy shit! Spy Kids is awesome! You gotta watch it!

[quote=“Dex”]
[/quote]

I’m on the fence with RR. I like some of his work quite a bit but I despise other stuff he’s done.

[quote=“Geoi”]
I suppose that you wouldn’t give a shit since you live in the UK[/quote]

You are officially the most stupid person alive. Go have it printed on a cheap ‘arse’ t.shirt and try not stretch the logo.

[quote=“Cyd”]
You are officially the most stupid person alive. Go have it printed on a cheap ‘arse’ t.shirt and try not stretch the logo.
[/quote]

Wow, you’re kind of an uptight douche, huh?

[quote=“Cyd”]

[/quote]
And here we go with the lack of respect again.

You know, little miss PMS, all I meant was that, being in another country, you aren’t faced with the politics affecting illegal immigration from Mexico to Texas. Geez. Please, go get laid, or have a wank, a drink, a smoke, something. You’re incapable of carrying on the slightest debate. Stay out of the RR topics if you despise him so much. Some of us actually really like his films. Alright Yasmin?