My Western

Hey guys, i just wanted to let you all know that i am currently in production on my newest film, which is a western.

Check out my blog for updates. http://goldenbriefcase.blogspot.com

and if you want to see some of my other films, be sure to visit my myspace: http://myspace.com/tbuel

ill definatly check them out tonight when i get time check out the one corpse too many thread on here to see the film im workin on now.

[quote=“Jjp”]
ill definatly check them out tonight when i get time check out the one corpse too many thread on here to see the film im workin on now.
[/quote]

i checked it out recently. the concept is a lil vague, but all the same, good effort. Loving all the guns and shit. Check out my film Eden in the other thread. It was screened twice at the American Motion Picture Society.

cool site when you get a chance to post the video please link them here thank you.

[quote=“Jjp”]
cool site when you get a chance to post the video please link them here thank you.
[/quote]

well im still in preproduction…so haha thats gonna be a few months bra. anyway, check out my other flick Eden, in the mean time. (other thread)

ight im goin to check it out now.

Just read the excerpt from the script and it was pretty good. It’s

a pretty short piece though so it’s kinda tough to form much of an

opinion on it.

guys theres a new entry in the blog for me and the star’s location scouting trip this past sunday. check it out

Probably the wrong topic to post this in but I’d hate to waste a new topic away.

What’s the best way to post a screenplay online to let others view. Some thing that I can just copy and paste into without having to re-type with a screenplay maker.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
Probably the wrong topic to post this in but I’d hate to waste a new topic away.

What’s the best way to post a screenplay online to let others view. Some thing that I can just copy and paste into without having to re-type with a screenplay maker.
[/quote]

i wouldent because there are alot of people who rob ideas.

[quote=“Jjp”]
[/quote]

exactly. its never a good idea to post a screenplay online unless you have a purchased copyright and can take legal action against a "plagerizer."

i posted a small bit on my blog, but just enough to tease.

if you need feedback, ask close friends or family members to read it and tell you what they think.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
[/quote]

Your best bet is to get a screenplay program because you can save

your script as a .html file and then just upload it like you would a web

page. I don’t really know anything about traditional word processers

though, so maybe whatever you’re using can do that too.

[quote=“Bluesteel”]
exactly. its never a good idea to post a screenplay online unless you have a purchased copyright and can take legal action against a "plagerizer."

[/quote]

I’ve never really been too paranoid about script thieves. I don’t know why

I’ve just never been the type who expects to get screwed. I figure once you’ve

uploaded your script you’ve got your digital timestamp right there.

People are too busy ripping off real movies that have proven themselves

succesfull to waste their time trying to get rich off unproduced spec scripts.

I’m sure it probly happens I’ve just never heard of it.

But when you do register I’d suggest ProtectRite. It’s like a buck cheaper than

the WGA and lasts twice as long.

[quote=“Bluesteel”]if you need feedback, ask close friends or family members to read it and tell you what they think.[/qoute]

Yeah, the problem with people that care about you is that they tend to be

way too nice. I’ve got one friend who’ll really give criticism but I tend to

never agree with him.

[quote=“Bluesteel”]

if you need feedback, ask close friends or family members to read it and tell you what they think.
[/quote]

yes but sometime family members and close friends will lie.

[quote=“Jjp”]
yes but sometime family members and close friends will lie.
[/quote]

just tell them to be harsh…i do that all the time.

[quote=“Jjp”]
[/quote]

That’s the exact reason why I haven’t posted my screenplay a year ago since it’s been finished. Everyone who read it loved it and they all said the exact same thing: “I cannot stop reading it.” -haha, I catch myself doing the same thing when I pull it back out to read only a tiny section of it.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
That’s the exact reason why I haven’t posted my screenplay a year ago since it’s been finished. Everyone who read it loved it and they all said the exact same thing: “I cannot stop reading it.” -haha, I catch myself doing the same thing when I pull it back out to read only a tiny section of it.
[/quote]

wanna gimme a premise? or like a synopsis? i’m a writer/director so i should be able to give you some sort of opinion.

[quote=“Bluesteel”]
i’m a writer/director [/quote]
Ah you followed Rodriguez’ advise…

eh. sorta. i’ve always been a writer and director

[quote=“Bluesteel”]
wanna gimme a premise? or like a synopsis? i’m a writer/director so i should be able to give you some sort of opinion.
[/quote]

Hmmm…well you could try here:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p … 616.0.html”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php/topic,6616.0.html</LINK_TEXT>

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
Hmmm…well you could try here:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p … 616.0.html”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php/topic,6616.0.html</LINK_TEXT>
[/quote]

hmm. ok. seems a bit stereotypical. based off of that thread…seems like you’re not really experienced in filmmaking. i dont mean that in an insulting manner. thats just what im gathering. am i right? correct me if im wrong. again, i dont want to be insulting