The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

My own ninja film

I’ve never posted on these forums, but I’m a big Tarantino fan and read these boards on occasion. I just thought some people might be interested in watching a film I made some time between the release of Kill Bill Volume 1 and Volume two about a ninja who goes on a rampage through a New England town in the cold of winter. It’s a campy black and white film which I called The Day It Snowed Blood. There’s one shot where the ninja looks up from under a deck, and as I said it was made before Volume 2, so this is total coincidence. My friends and I laughed greatly when we saw the same shot in Volume 2. Anyway, you can check it out here: http://www.marvco.com/film.php If any of you download it, let me know what you think.

downloading it right now, and welcome to the board!keeps us up to date on anyother film porjects your doing.

Thanks. I definately will get a few more done this year as I will need them for my portfolio when applying to schools.

i am downloading it now! :wink:

i downloaded it but i couldnt play, my fucking computer for ya… well…dunnoo…just like this…

waste of space it wont play.