My generation

the new generation is steppin into tha light and HOLLYWOOD currently is going down hard and ideas have been used up to death. All the cool comic books and literature have been bought up and all the 70’s TV shows have been turned in films. Nobody wants to see GANGSTA flicks a’la PULP FICTION anymore so now we recreate the past(ALEXANDER, TROY). And all the past films are being remade.

but what will the new generation write and make films about? how will we refreshin this terrible pot of piss?

we will see more films about the problems of the society, more films where the reality is exagerated or things romanticised (for example the bollywood films). there will also be more and more Films that try to immitate past genres, i think

i think there will be more films that make you think such as those under Warner bros indepedant

I am the next generation, and if I ever made it into Hollywood and decided not to become a lawyer, then I’d make movies about normal people in abnormal situations, y’know what I’m saying? I don’t thinki that’s considered a genre, hehe, but that always lets people relate to the main character. It makes it a lot of fun to write about too (what would I do in that situation…)

That’s just what I would do, hope it answers your question.

not really a question, just somethin to talk about

[quote=“Anthony”]
I am the next generation, and if I ever made it into Hollywood and decided not to become a lawyer, then I’d make movies about normal people in abnormal situations, y’know what I’m saying? I don’t thinki that’s considered a genre, hehe, but that always lets people relate to the main character. It makes it a lot of fun to write about too (what would I do in that situation…)

That’s just what I would do, hope it answers your question.
[/quote]

cocky bastard

That’s just what I would do if I ever managed to make a real movie in Hollywood! Something like that movie with Jamie Foxx and Tom Cruise… what was that? Oh yeah, Collateral.