The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Music that tarantino should use

soundtrack
music

Heres a group that i think could be the composers for tarantino’s death proof.

There called The Giallos Flame. There a new band that makes music that sounds like it came out of 70’s italian horror film. Its really amazing and i know Tarantino is inspired by italian films and the music from them.

He used a Fabio Frizzi song for kill bill and The Giallos Flame are totally inspired by them.

If only there was a way to get Tarantino to hear these guys.

check them out for yourself.

http://www.moviegrooves.com/shop/thegiallosflame.htm

im not sure where they are from.

I agree he should use lots of italian giallo tunes.

but also some 80s american horror tunes would be fine. maybe some Bernard Herrman as well? :wink:

I already know Rodriguez is going to go crazy with a top of the line synth organ a la fucking Terminator like the dude out of his garage on the DVD. I seen that cocksucker when I was nine. 1984. Real wicked sounding with killer ambience to place you on the alien planet so YOU ARE FUCKING THERE.

i say that he is going to use something from the 70s like he did for pf.

I think he will use something from the last millenium. If not then something from this millenium, otherwise I don’t know.

what are you talking about. lol

What do you mean?

you wouldn’t understand

Clearly, it is you who doesn’t understand.

Is Goblin still together? Blonde Redhead might be cool too; some type of indie/experimental band would be nice.

killer: I think Relic’s asking you out on a date. He’s a little shy, I heard.

quentin should find a way to use Du Hast by Rammstein

no

you guys are fucking crazy lol.

[quote=“BadMotherFucker6”]
quentin should find a way to use Du Hast by Rammstein
[/quote]

why in all hell does everyone EXCEPT germans like Rammstein? they make the must stupid-sounding dumb-ass music on the planet.

do you guys even know what “du hast” means? it means “you have”.

the most stupid lyrics on earth

[quote=“The Seb”]
do you guys even know what “du hast” means? it means “you have”.
[/quote]

Of course, they’ve also made the song in English. I don’t like them either, but to each his own I guess.

That’s fucking great >>“DU HAST”!!! who gives a whoring bloated asshole what it fucking means? I want to fucking cum on myself every time I hear the motherfucker!!! Either that or Scar Symetry? They’re from Norway.

“Du Hast” is an awesome song…if you’re a 15 year old High Schooler who also listens to Slipknot and wears baggy skater pants because you think you’re one of the “cool” kids.

My cousin is german and he likes Rammstein. But he is the only one I know that likes them.

People who look like …[quote=“Hans”]
a 15 year old High Schooler who also listens to Slipknot and wears baggy skater pants because you think you’re one of the “cool” kids.
[/quote]always wear rammstein Shirt in my school.

I hate them (rammstein)cause they are just mainstream “metaler” who say that they’re badass motherfuckers…and of course the dumb music style :stuck_out_tongue:

Rammstein should be used in Death Proof? What are you smoking? CRACK? Damn.