Mr.blonde meets vincent vega

I’VE HEARD THAT QUENTIN IS PLANNING TO MAKE A SEQUEL OF BOTH PULP FICTION AND

RESERVOIR DOGS IN ONE MOVIE.THE PLOT WAS GONNA BE ABOUT V.VEGA AND MR.BLONDE’S TWIN BROTHERS GETTING REVENGE!!!IS THAT SCRIPT POSSIBLE?HAS ANYONE ELSE IN THE FORUM MADE

A TOPIC ABOUT THIS?SORRY IF ANYONE ALREADY HAS,I DIDN’T CHECK.ANYWAY…

PLEASE SOME HELP

Ok, this is a d#mned old story, which isn’t gonna be true anyway. Plz check carefully the forum before posting. As you could have figured out, yeah we’re all QT geeks here, so you can be sure you’ll know more about this story, if you just try to search on the website.

Welcome on board. :wink:

Edit : Type “Vega Bros” or something similar in the search function and here you are.

[quote=“Professional Widow”]
I’VE HEARD THAT QUENTIN IS PLANNING TO MAKE A SEQUEL OF BOTH PULP FICTION AND RESERVOIR DOGS IN ONE MOVIE.THE PLOT WAS GONNA BE ABOUT V.VEGA AND MR.BLONDE’S TWIN BROTHERS…BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH[/quote]

According to director Quentin Tarantino in an interview with Rolling Stone [1], The Vega Brothers is intended as both a sequel and prequel to the films Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction, “It’s a sequel to both Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs, actually, it’s a sequel and it’s a prequel. It’s the Vega Brothers, played by Michael Madsen and John Travolta. I have been trying to do it for years, and the more time I take, the older these two guys get. But I’ve come up with an idea that won’t much matter how much they age…the magic of movies. It’s going to be great. It’ll be funny, and these guys are so great, alright, they’re going to be like two oversized mob-men fighting over the last bowl of pasta, that we can’t go wrong. It’s just going to be John and Michael, and I hope to make this my next movie. We’re laying down the pipework for it now.”

[quote=“Navajas”]
…and I hope to make this my next movie. We’re laying down the pipework for it now."
[/quote]

Vega Bros. or Inglorious Bastards…

Boo! Inglorious Bastards! I don’t wanna see a Vega brothers movie, I wanna see IB…the Vega Brothers movie will neverhappen.

It won’t happen, Quentin will forget about it by tomorrow.

I agree Vega Brothers is the worst idea ever… Until now all movies directed by Quentin are classics! This would ruin his list of movies. It might also ruin the legacy of Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs! However we all know Quentin likes to talk alot… Plus he comes up with ideas for shit load of movies every once in a while… Im nearly 100% sure this movie will never come out… Atleast I hope so!