More Kill Bill on the way

I apologize if this has already been posted…

[quote=“Bloody-Disgusting.com”]Tarantino spilled the beans that once he finishes ‘Death Proof’ he will beging working on two more ‘Kill Bill’ films! Both films will be animated - the first being a prequel telling the story of Bill, while the second will be a new Bride story (maybe the future plot that was rumoured?[/quote]

Source: Bloody-Disgusting.com

always thought he would finish his war movie, Inglorious Batards

I’d rather prefer he would work on the Kill Bill special edition DVD’s.

Although two anime prequels would be awesome too!

;-(

please he should do Inglorious Bastards…

I dont think we’ll be seeing IB for awhile. Like maybe 5 years at least.

[quote=“WinslowLeach”]
I dont think we’ll be seeing IB for awhile. Like maybe 5 years at least.
[/quote] :’(

If the anime prequel rumors are true I don’t think they would take a lot of QT’s time, especially if he has already written the scripts. It’s not like he has to direct any real actors and stuff. He just has to sit in the office of whichever company will be responsible for producing the anime and give them tips on how to structure the scenes and the like.

I picture this more along the lines of an Animatrix type movie. Chapters might include:

1. Bill and Esteban
  2. Bill and Hanzo - the early years
  3. Bill and Hanzo - the betrayal
  4. Pai Mei - (as much as possible)
  5. Beatrix Kiddo - Origins
  6. Beatrix Kiddo - Fade to Black
  7. DiVAS - A few key missions

8) DiVAS - Revenge for Mamba
  8. Bill and Budd - Sibling Rivalry

I’d much rather see a live action movie than an animated one…

I’d much rather not see any of this and see Inglorious Bastards come to live :wink:

[quote=“The Seb”]
I’d much rather not see any of this and see Inglorious Bastards come to live :wink:
[/quote]

Word.

[quote=“The Seb”]
[/quote]

Me too...

I don’t know about animatrix Kill Bill stuff. I prefer live action too.

BUT I WANT INGLORIOUS BASTARDS. Maybe he’s having difficulty with the script. It’s think he wants it to be perfect. That can take a long time. Leonardo da Vinci spent 3 years on Mona Lisa’s smile alone.

Not saying that QT is like Da Vinci. I’m just saying, when you wanna do something right. It’s gonna take time.

I’m really not that interested in watching an animated Kill Bill prequel. I think QT should just focus on IB and other new projects.

[quote=“roulette67”]
I don’t know about animatrix Kill Bill stuff. I prefer live action too.

BUT I WANT INGLORIOUS BASTARDS. Maybe he’s having difficulty with the script. It’s think he wants it to be perfect. That can take a long time. Leonardo da Vinci spent 3 years on Mona Lisa’s smile alone.

Not saying that QT is like Da Vinci. I’m just saying, when you wanna do something right. It’s gonna take time.
[/quote]

True, true.

[quote=“WinslowLeach”]
I’m really not that interested in watching an animated Kill Bill prequel. I think QT should just focus on IB and other new projects.
[/quote]

Yeah I’m not to excited about anime Kill Bill.

it should be illegal to make animated QT flicks

animated prequel sounds interesting but not as much as Inglorious Bastards!

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
[/quote]

I agree with that. Just because there was a sequence in KB doesn’t mean you should go krazy with the whole idea.

an animated prequel directed by QT with more Esteban Vihaio and Bill would kick ass beyond human imagination. It won’t become reality, because the universe would shake to much from so much awesomeness, but if it does, I can die a happy man.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
[/quote]

Nicely put…

I have a question about them though…would they come in the theatre, I’m assuming they are, or straight to video type of thing.