More hidden meaning?

i’m watching pulp fiction with the fact thing on.(i did it like a year ago) and it say the character mia describes playing in fox force five bears some resemblance to the sexy spy modesty blaise. then we see vincent reading modesty blaise for the rest of the movie. wow.

heres another thing. when butch hears the motercylce war thing, it reminds him hes at war just like his father and his grandfather. plus butch gets away on a motercycle.

after watching pulp fiction 10 or 15 times, i still find new things. the uzi that butch kills vince, is wallace’s. hes on the stakeout with vince and went and got dounuts.

and whenever vince comes back from the bathroom something bad happens. first-uma ods/ second-gets shot/ third-honny bunny and pumkin start the robbery.

euhm i think everyone knew this

I like the Vince coming out of bathroom stuff because I had noticed it, though after some time.

[quote]i’m watching pulp fiction with the fact thing on.(i did it like a year ago) and it say the character mia describes playing in fox force five bears some resemblance to the sexy spy modesty blaise. then we see vincent reading modesty blaise for the rest of the movie. wow.

heres another thing. when butch hears the motercylce war thing, it reminds him hes at war just like his father and his grandfather. plus butch gets away on a motercycle.

after watching pulp fiction 10 or 15 times, i still find new things. the uzi that butch kills vince, is wallace’s. hes on the stakeout with vince and went and got dounuts.

and whenever vince comes back from the bathroom something bad happens. first-uma ods/ second-gets shot/ third-honny bunny and pumkin start the robbery.[/quote]

dude thats very true and i never knew about the mia wallace thing .