Monlogues

I took the time to memorize Jules’ Ezekiel 25:17 speech, which actually wasn’t that difficult, and I’m part of my high school’s radio station. We had what was called a radiothon where we basically have 4 djs who are on air for 72 straight hours, and people who aren’t djing can also stay the night. Anyway last night well early this morning I did the Ezekiel 25:17 speech on air and then we played the clip with Butch “Zed’s Dead Baby” which leads into an excellent song ,the one tht plays after Vincent shoots up. That has got to be one of the coolest things I’ve ever done on the radio. Have any of you ever gotten to use something from a QT movie in real life besides just your basic quoting?i.e. in a speech or audition.

I did the deleted monolouge by Lance, as a female for an audition once. That was pretty cool.

You’re an actor? That’s so cool do you do plays or commercials or tv or voiceovers or anything like that? Acting is actually what I plan on doing for my profession once im out of high school.

Yeah i am. I’m at college though (which you start at 16 here and i’m 17) but i still do auditions. I’ve only had my agent for a few months so i’ve only done a few auditions… i do a lot of amaetuer plays tho. And i went for an audition for an english soap Opera not long ago - so fingers crossed!!

If you can get the work, acting is a great profession to be in.

Yeah I’m only 17 too its cool to see girls my age who actually have taste in movies.You’re one of the first girls I’ve met who likes Pulp Fiction. Yeah I have a lot of people I know who have connections and such ,friends of the family and the like, so hopefully I’ll start doing stuff this summer to get noticed start doing auditions and getting my name out there, and I’ll probably go to school in Chicago after I graduate from High School.

Ok I’ve seen people with all these cool pictures mixed in with their signatures how do you do that?

Find an image you like, upload it to imageshack.us , then put in the image tag [img] followed by the url to the pictures and close the tag [ /img] (without the space) and put it in your profile under ‘signature’ - hope this helps :slight_smile:

Oh and by the way, amateur dramatics is the best training you will ever have, plus it’s great fun and you meets loads of people!

…anyway back to the topic…

Allright you impress me a lot Mia Rose… Actor ? So young ? ::slight_smile: I congratulate you :smiley:
[quote=“MiaRose”]
I went for an audition for an english soap Opera not long ago - so fingers crossed!!
[/quote]
I do it for you too !

[quote=“Mr.Pink17”]
Yeah I’m only 17 too its cool to see girls my age who actually have taste in movies.You’re one of the first girls I’ve met who likes Pulp Fiction.
[/quote]
You can see in this forum, that a lot of girls love QT work. So do I : I love all his movies, QT is actually my favorite director, and I also want to become director…

I just wanted to post that… so now back to topic…

[quote=“cyber-lili”]

You can see in this forum, that a lot of girls love QT work. So do I : I love all his movies, QT is actually my favorite director, and I also want to become director…
[/quote]

Too right. On this forum, you will find girls with TASTE!

coughs sorry, back to topic…

[size=150][color=Pink]proud to be tarantino fan !!![/size]

[quote=“MiaRose”]
I did the deleted monolouge by Lance, as a female for an audition once. That was pretty cool.
[/quote]

Groovy, that would be awesome to actually be able to perform that stuff proffesionally…obviously I dont do acting, but I did part of a PF monolouge for Drama finals in senior two years back…it was great cause the piece was on ‘the decent into madness’, and for one part of it I did Jules’ Ezekiel 25:17 speech as a link between Hamelt and a Socrates monolouge…so much fun!

Yeah, if it is something you are really into (i.e. Pulp Fiction), there’s a lot more passion behind it and a hell of a lot more energy goes into it, which ultimatley gives a better performance.

Im doing the Christopher Walken Gold Watch speech for drama class next week. Yay! :slight_smile:

Oooo good choice! I might use that one, i forgot about that monolouge!

[quote=“ray nicolette”]
Im doing the Christopher Walken Gold Watch speech for drama class next week. Yay! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

haha you can expect some laughs when you say the “up his ass”-line

lol, yeah that would be hilarious…especially if you do it with that whole dead-pan expression Christopher Walken did so well …damn Im cracking up just thinking about that scene ;D

[quote=“MiaRose”]
Yeah, if it is something you are really into (i.e. Pulp Fiction), there’s a lot more passion behind it and a hell of a lot more energy goes into it, which ultimatley gives a better performance.
[/quote]

I have to agree 100% you can put so much more emotion into it when you care about it. And there are a lot of great monolgues in QT movies. And also till this forum I had never met very few fem QT fans.

[quote=“MiaRose”]
Find an image you like, upload it to imageshack.us , then put in the image tag [img] followed by the url to the pictures and close the tag [ /img] (without the space) and put it in your profile under ‘signature’ - hope this helps :slight_smile:
[/quote]

could you copy and paste what is in your profile so i can see how im supposed to be doing it because it aint working for me right now

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
haha you can expect some laughs when you say the “up his ass”-line

[/quote] Yah. Im so glad my drama teacher let me keep that in. If she made me edit that, the monlogue would have been completely pointless.