Manhattan Beach Video Archives Days

I remember reading that all of Video Archives’ laserdiscs were given to QT and Roger Avary.

haha these guys plundered the fucking place :wink:

Thanks, Seb!

What the hell is up with the camera? It’s hard to watch, so I just listened to it.

That analogy he uses is very interesting. Although he has that big-headedness about him, he acknowledges who the true greats are. It’s just his way of standing with the titans, so-to-speak. He may not be as good as the great filmmakers, but he’s still better than most. He’s definitely better than if he didn’t try to reach greatness and just churned out films like some directors do.

There’s actually a common denominator in the people that interest me, and that is passion and dedication. All the people I admire are those who have a genuine love and passion for their chosen art-form, and who don’t stop until they have it perfected and continue with that perfection throughout their career. I love how they try to better themself even though they would have proven in the past that they are great.

Hahaha, I am such a big fan of Tarantino, that is so awesome that he had so much passion even back in his video archive days. I was wondering if you have any information about Tarantino-themed New York City Weddings? My fiance and I are huge fans of his movies, and we want to have a pulp fiction themed wedding in the big apple. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

-Charlie

Podcast starting this fall

https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/quentin-tarantino-roger-avary-sirius-plot-a-film-podcast/2022/06/02/a137c0a8-e274-11ec-ae64-6b23e5155b62_story.html

it has previously been mentioned, so the “if” isn’t the actual news.

https://wiki.tarantino.info/index.php/Video_Archives

Yes, see here

Search engines can already see it listed

Screenshot from 2022-06-02 16-25-01

The podcast launches tomorrow!

and here is QT on Kimmel (or rather Carvey, who is much better IMO) from last night