“Influences” travel both ways;
Machine Girl (2007)
Machine Girl is about a teenager named Ami who sets out for revenge on a gang of bullies who tortured her little brother to death. She winds up losing an arm along the way, and replaces it with a high-powered gun, Ã la Rose McGowan in Grindhouse. But she doesnâ€™t stop at one limb; Ami continues to lose body parts and replace them with more weapons.
- <LINK_TEXT text=“http://twitchfilm.net/site/view/afm-mor … hine-girl/”>http://twitchfilm.net/site/view/afm-more-behind-the-scenes-from-machine-girl/</LINK_TEXT>
(behind the scenes photos)
I’d say this movie has about 10% chance of being good, and 90% change of being crap Ã la Sukeban Boy.