M. Night Shyamalan

I like Mr. Shyamalan’s movies, they’re very deep. I just think he’s doing the right thing by changing up with “Avatar”. When he goes back to directing his own material, I think he needs to change his genra a bit. Do something different than his previous movies and show some versitility. I know he’s got it in him.

My Night movies in order:

1. The Village
  2. Signs
  3. Unbreakable
  4. The Sixth Sense
  5. Lady in the Water
  6. The Happening

M. Night is cool, he’s just a one trick puppy. I liked The Sixth Sense and Unbreakable.

I’ve only liked Unbreakable outta the stuff he’s made.

Why didn’t you like The sixth sense ? Unbreakable was a masterpiece, same for The sixth sense. I love Signs, The Village and The happening even if a lot of people now say Shyamalan is getting worst and worst. He’s still the best for twist ending, and classic suspense. No else can beat him on that. Plus he’s such a great visual director. You can not like his “spiritual and philosophical” point of view (his obsession for religion, 9/11, family and all) but he’s such a great frame composer, everything is perfect. And the signel “not perfect” frame even is on prupose not perfect to announce something suspicious.