Links to other Boards, Websites & Blogs

[quote] My forum is offline now… I think it is… I havnt been there in a long time, I’ve been busy with my band lately, and man do we kick ass, unlike GnR our singer can sing…

my bands alot like if you put guns and roses and the stone temple pilots to gether… WAIT A SECOND…

Or you can always compare my bands to the crys of two polar bears having sex… that always works.[/quote]

Don’t you dare diss Axl Rose, he’s my ultimate idol and he can sing, have’nt you heard ‘sweet child o mine’?

Guns’ n roses could kick your arse and all your bandmates arses, so I suggest you leave them alone.

I love Slash’s new band, they rock!

[quote]
[/quote]
Velvet Revolver isn’t it? With the singer of the Stone Temple Pilots? I have heard the song for 1 minute or something, and i can’t say i love it…

[quote]

Don’t you dare diss Axl Rose, he’s my ultimate idol and he can sing, have’nt you heard ‘sweet child o mine’?

Guns’ n roses could kick your arse and all your bandmates arses, so I suggest you leave them alone.

[/quote]

actually, I think Axl is the most arrogant asshole in the history of rock n roll. he's a terrible singer too, so that just adds to my hatred of him. GnR sound like any other '80s hair metal band, they just got more attention.

[quote]

actually, I think Axl is the most arrogant asshole in the history of rock n roll. he’s a terrible singer too, so that just adds to my hatred of him. GnR sound like any other '80s hair metal band, they just got more attention.
[/quote]

That’s not entirely true, sure they sound like crap for the last few years, but they once rocked.

I have to say that since the performance with Metallica went all wrong where James got burnt like a fucking Turkey I lost all respect for Axl. He’s an arrogant, egotistical, champagne slurping skinny son of a bitch. He refused to perform on that occasion because his throat didn’t feel 100%. So on the last moment when everybody was ready to put on a show he stayed in his dressing room like a fucking whimp. Metallica tried to save the day by explaining it to the crowd, but with no effect the crowd destroyed the city, burnt cars and all sort of really seriously bad stuff. Since then Axl has been a complete prick on countless occasions, that’s not being a rocker or being cool, it’s being an asshole.

sorry, but I do, and always will think that guns and roses SUCK.

i used to think they were good. but then i just realized they were over rated. if anything they annoy me. axl cant sing. slash’s guitar is over rated, good, but over rated.

if you want good 80s hair metal listen to Van Halen. they are awesome. only with david lee roth though.

[quote]i used to think they were good. but then i just realized they were over rated. if anything they annoy me. axl cant sing. slash’s guitar is over rated, good, but over rated.

if you want good 80s hair metal listen to Van Halen. they are awesome. only with david lee roth though.[/quote]
Van Halen is good, but Guns N’ Roses is very good. Listen to November Rain, brilliant song. I know Axl is a lazy motherfucker, they should come to Holland back in 2001 (I’m not shure) but he cancelled it. But their music is good.

NO!

I demand that everybody buys ‘appetite for destruction’ and then come back and tell me that guns n roses suck, Axl can sing - theres no logic to it he has a voice that could strip paint (and he’s sooooooooo sexy!), Slash is just about the coolest guy ever, look up ‘cool’ in the dictionary and you will see a picture of him.

Guns n roses were the ultimate rock band, fair enough they were misogynists so I should hate them, but I don’t because their so damn good.

Did someone call Axl skinny? Last time I saw him he was one fat motherfucker. And “Welcome to the Jungle” rocks your ass, especially when it’s played at the beginning of Stand By Me

the songs just become cheesy after while. all of the ones mentioned here

My favorite forum:http://www.fangoria.com

Talk about horror related shit, asian films, exploitation flicks, sci fi movies, and loads of other shit. I highly recommend it. I post as filthiestpersonalive :wink:

i go to this westcoast music board (they got a general entertainment section thats cool on there)

http://www.wcrydaz.com/gangstashit/index.php?

this forum that’s based on Daz Dillinger, its pretty funny on there

dpgrecordz.com - Domain for sale!

killbill2.net every once and awhile

[quote]

That’s not entirely true, sure they sound like crap for the last few years, but they once rocked.

I have to say that since the performance with Metallica went all wrong where James got burnt like a fucking Turkey I lost all respect for Axl. He’s an arrogant, egotistical, champagne slurping skinny son of a bitch. He refused to perform on that occasion because his throat didn’t feel 100%. So on the last moment when everybody was ready to put on a show he stayed in his dressing room like a fucking whimp. Metallica tried to save the day by explaining it to the crowd, but with no effect the crowd destroyed the city, burnt cars and all sort of really seriously bad stuff. Since then Axl has been a complete prick on countless occasions, that’s not being a rocker or being cool, it’s being an asshole.
[/quote]

Yeah, that’s partially why he fucks with my mind too. That, and all the ‘I fire Adler because he’s full of drugs, but not Slash’, (surely because it’s easier to fire a drummer than a good lead guitar player), even if Slash had more heroin than hemoglobin in his veins at that time, etc, etc. So bad he was so full of shit, Axl used to be talented.

It’s cool to see Slash and Duff together again though. Even if their new songs are not at all as good as Civil War and all. :slight_smile:

It really looks cool!

Keep up the work. And I forget to sign the guestbook, so sorry for this…

From an other topic:

spinstercycle:

Aside from here, where else do you motherfuckers post?

I also post here <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.boxofficereport.com/cgi-bin/ … ff24f94790”>http://www.boxofficereport.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?s=b57605e5a7c9e2fd852528ff24f94790</LINK_TEXT>&;

check it out, if u like…

Johny Exhale2:

www.everyonedoesit.com

weed/drug forum

im banned from all the other forums i used to spend all night

what are good movie forums?

tarantino.info

everythingtarantino.com

pussycatdolls.com~ used to go before annoying people started going there

thekillersmusic.com ~ rarely to check up on new info

We at the GRINDHOUSE, link: www.free-webspace.biz/grindhouse/mainpage.html (soon your address will change in www.grindhouse.org), are searching for new writers and team members! If you are a fool for cult movies from the 60s, 70s and 80s, have some experience in writing and contacting firms and HTML, then you are our man! If you’re interested write me an email to remedex@web.de with the subject “Grindhouse wants me”. Please, thats very important because I receive a lot of spam, so please with this exact subject.

If you write me an email, I will contact you as fast as I can and hopefully the two-man team of the Grindhouse will grow in the near future.

Greetings

your Ezekiel

In the vast spaces of the world wide web one can find magnificent little (sometimes old) websites with very nice stuff. If you stumble upon some random but totally awesome little website, share them with us. They have to be movie related.

Here’s mine:

http://koti.mbnet.fi/rs901536/shobary/posters.htm

Some great freakin’ posters there, wouldn’t you agree?

no doubt forum

garbage forum

poe forum

tarantino forum

and occasioanlly a few others…

hey Mr.Pink - are you from the boston area,by any chance? just thought i’d ask cause of your list…