LIFEFORCE - The most awesome movies ever: part 3

Lifeforce is a life-changing expierience and the sci-fi movie to end all sci-fi movies. Kubrick’s 2001 can suck it.

Once more I devoted several hours of my life to raise awareness of movies that are meant to be treasured forever by film fans around the globe.

Here’s my review:

[REVIEW] LIFEFORCE - The most awesome movies ever: part 3 - YouTube

OMG!!! ROFL!!! That was fanFUCKINGtastic, Kenneth!!! ;D ;D ;D Thank you so much. I really needed a good cheering up after the shite day I’ve had. Thank you thank you thank you, you brilliant man!

:slight_smile: Wow. Now that’s the kinda reaction that makes putting the time and effort into this video totally worth it.

part 3, yeah!!

u should do steven seagal next, though… i recommend the steven seagal acting guide on the DVD Trash blog for inspiration

hahaha tour de force is french for freakin’ awesome. haha you’re the man!

[quote=“Sebastian”]
u should do steven seagal next, though
[/quote]

I might do just that, Seagal is almost as awesome as Chuck. 8)

I wonder who would win in a fight…

Depends on if there are weapons used, and if so, what kind.

Man, lol. Thanks for keep putting the effort into making these Kenneth, your a tour de force (freakin’ awesome) on these forums. I’d like to see different genres more, like you did with this one. But I have to say though, those Norris ones never get old.

when’s the next?

i totally need to watch this. the boobs sold this to me

[quote=“Sebastian”]
when’s the next?
[/quote]

could take some time.

Yeah, can’t rush genius. Damn Sebby, you impatient basterd. ;D

that I am . that I am.

it’s too awesome the shit he’s doing. Can’t wait for Kenneth to “go Steven Seagal” :slight_smile: